• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
New Fortune Street and Dragon Quest please.

Seriously, I'd love an "Erdrick Trilogy" set that remakes the graphics like DQXI's 2D mode

IgtO9OB.png

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems too early for the inevitable September Direct. My question is whether we are getting a Smash Bros character announcement, with the final character being shown off at The Game Awards.

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
They're gonna serve everyone expecting Isle Delphino as an Odyssey DLC/sequel by announcing New Super Mario Bros. S where the gimmick is that they've "switched" locations from 3D Mario games into new 2D stages

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
So you know they already have a big game. Good. I can move on now.

Okay? Of course I knew about Pokémon.

I have no idea what happened here? Or what your point was? Or what argument you thought I was making that you were even responding to?

I don't recall saying "Nintendo has no big holiday game."

But have fun patting yourself on the back or whatever. Your work here is done.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Wouldn't be shocked if two of the sku are for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Rogue. Both are coming to Switch at some point.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
All these people asking for Sunshine and 3D World and I'm over here begging for Super Mario Galaxy HD.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
All these people asking for Sunshine and 3D World and I'm over here begging for Super Mario Galaxy HD.

I could see Nintendo releasing a SM64 + SMS set, and then later releasing a SMG 1+2 set.

I think we'll get the former first, just because I think they'd want to get that out before a bunch of N64 games hit NSO.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Switch has been going absolutely crazy this year

Put Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, Viewtiful Joe, and DMC3 on it and it'll officially be my favorite system of all time

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, with September around the corner this is almost tradition to get an early/mid Sept Direct for the remainder of Fall releases and a sneak peak at 2020.

Should be a good time as usual :)

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
Will there really be big, unannounced games to be released in 2019? I'm already drowning in games and September is going to be insane.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Supposedly it just got a patch that helps the FPS and audio issues, so it's better now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If someone owns it and wants to check, I'd be curious to see the improvement.

I have it and it's one of the better ports on Switch. Even before the patch. It's native res both docked and handheld and stable 30 fps (of course it drops hard when there are lots of redcoats you're fighting with). Still it's much better than Ps3/360 versions. I don't know why people complained about this port. Did they really expect PS4 level performance?

I'd pay full price a potential Black Flag port. It was that awesome.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
The Switch has been going absolutely crazy this year

Put Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, Viewtiful Joe, and DMC3 on it and it'll officially be my favorite system of all time

I think it…already might be my favorite system? Which is kind of wild. But it does need more classic RPGs.

I actually think KHIII is more likely than KH I.5/II.5/II.8, but I'd love it if we were able to get "The Story So Far" first.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it…already might be my favorite system? Which is kind of wild. But it does need more classic RPGs.

I actually think KHIII is more likely than KH I.5/II.5/II.8, but I'd love it if we were able to get "The Story So Far" first.
KH3 would be wild, but I just don't see how they could port it without it looking and running like trash

Then again the Witcher 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.