• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Question... I have a Roth IRA account through Vanguard atm, so I believe it's got the $6k a year cap attached to it. Do I have to make a new account through Vanguard in order to do general investing like with GME and whatnot?

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
stonks

Es2LXviXYAIuPZg

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
Given how far GME fallen today do people think it'll be a good idea to invest as soon as they reopen on RH?

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017
I've opened accounts with Webull and Merril Edge today but both are pending, hoping they get approved in time to buy at a low price tomorrow.

Also heard RH is going to reopen limited buying tomorrow morning, but haven't seen a source yet.

LetsEatSnacks

Oct 18, 2020
United States
imgur.com

imgur.com

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

E-mail I got from Robinhood about opening trading tomorrow. "It's been a hard day for us." Get fucked.

LetsEatSnacks

Oct 18, 2020
United States
Full e-mail. Left my name in there this time because I don't really care to be honest, hah.

imgur.com

Fuck Robinhood

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo, webull and cashapp, should I buy 100 in gme and amc tomorrow am? Someone talk me into something crazy

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Can anybody on WeBull tell me if you can buy a piece of a share like you can on RH? I've been trying to figure out the interface. Trying to buy $40 worth of a GME with what's left in my account and hopefully get 50% gains on it tomorrow, but it seems like you can only buy full shares and I don't understand "limit vs market" enough to understand if that's my problem.

Evoker

Oct 25, 2017
imgur.com

imgur.com

E-mail I got from Robinhood about opening trading tomorrow. "It's been a hard day for us." Get fucked.
Emails like these where businesses try to get sympathy from us, when they are the one who fucked us over, makes me hope that Robinhood goes under. Fuck them for manipulating the market today to help the 1%.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
We all knew GameStop had to change their business model, but who knew their new business model would be becoming a tool for Reddit to save the world economy from tyrannical hedge funds

Nebse432

Jan 30, 2019
GME was the original meme stock but BB, SNDL, AMC, NOK were also banned by RH. They were starting to sky rocket at the start of the day.