• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
From Sabi. This is more than the 15 they added prior to last E3! Looks like Switch owners are set for a really good E3. Worth mentioning that games like Animal Crossing Switch and Luigi's Mansion Switch already have listings and are NOT part of this so these 21 Switch games are games that haven't been announced yet. Take yer bets, folks.

D8Ah8FuUYAAOxB6.jpg

D8AiViRUIAARysm.jpg

AvwCzJV.png

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Wow, I just wanted one F-Zero game. No need to milk it Nintendo

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing those prices are temporary as only new Nintendo games are $60. Third party games rarely come out at $60. And I don't expect Nintendo to reveal that many first party games at E3.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
$200 is obviously the Pokemon S&S pokeball controller with an exclusive legendary

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
to be fair, don't 200 games pop up on the eShop every week?

but seriously, this likely accounts for multiple publishers, not just Nintendo. funny to get a SKU dump all at once like this, but nothing surprising here necessarily (beyond people keeping an eye on whenever these codes get names/publishers attached).

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
In that same thread they mention 20 PS4 SKUs as well. All this tells me is there's a lot of games to be announced, not sure why Switch is the headline.

Edit: regardless, still seems like a lot of games. Does GameStop sell eshop games?

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Skies of Arcadia HD
Skies of Arcadia 2
Tales of
Kid Icarus Uprising HD
Kid Icarus Uprising 2
Super Monkey Ball 1/2 HD
Super Mario Odyssey 2
Mario Golf
New F-Zero
New Starfox
Super Smash Bros vs. Marvel
Earthbound remake
Goldeneye 007 HD
AEW by AKI

yet none of these will happen.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There's some variation there, a $50, $40, $90 and $200 to go with the $60 ones. Makes it look more purposeful as a result.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
to be fair, don't 200 games pop up on the eShop every week?

but seriously, this likely accounts for multiple publishers, not just Nintendo. funny to get a SKU dump all at once like this, but nothing surprising here necessarily (beyond people keeping an eye on whenever these codes get names/publishers attached).
Since it is on GS database, those are retail releases.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Because you didn't make a thread detailing the 20 ps4 skus? Yeah, that's gotta be it

Why would I make a separate thread. The twitter thread states explicitly that there are 21 unknown Switch SKUs, as well as more than 20 PS4 and a little less for Xbox. It seems pointless to create so many threads when there's literally no other information other than what I just wrote.

Feels like creating a thread that says "game X announced for Switch" when the article linked says it's coming to every platform