• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
https://gamingintel.com/nintendo/leak-2nd-nintendo-direct-coming-in-november-2018/

We are unsure of the exact date, something which we are trying to confirm as fast as we can. However, there were whispers of a November 8th Direct, although we cannot confirm this. Our source went on to state "I am 100% confident about another direct in November. I am NOT 100% confident on the date of November 8th. Given the recent YouTube leak, it does seem feasible that a November 8th Nintendo direct could take place, but I am not 100% sure".

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
They should've one around this time, it's still unclear what are we gonna get next year for Switch

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Wonder if it's going to be a general Direct (hope so, would love to know more about 2019) or a game specific Direct, maybe on Mario Kart Tour.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
100% sure, 100%, sure, confirmed, not confirm, 100% unsure

It's not. They already said Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon and Daemon X Machina are all set for next year.
and New Super Mario Bros.

and Town though it's unclear what the scale of that game quite is.

so yeah, if there's a November direct it's not a general. That''ll be January as usual.
probably Mario Kart Tour

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Given that Pokémon Let's Go launches Nov 16, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Direct for it this month before the release.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
It's not. They already said Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon and Daemon X Machina are all set for next year.
5 games cover the entire year....? We have no dates for anything, an thin lineup of announced 1st party titles, and almost nothing from 3rd parties announced for next year. 2019 is absolutely vague as hell right now.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This was the same website that last week was wrong about the Smash Diredt and a N64 mini being announced.

If you keep saying there will be a direct next week then you're bound to end up right at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.