• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
2717691-0450232381-tumbl.gif

Rust

Jan 24, 2018
My god, have all the bad racing games decided to come out again? It's like the Wii era's come back with a vengeance.

In the next few months alongside Garfield 2: Lasagn-arder, we also have RACE WITH RYAN. Based on the millionaire kids YouTuber.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Ah yes, the very iconic settings and places of the Garfield universe like...the Arbuckle house? And...I think there was a farm in that Garfield & Friends TV show?

...how the hell did they come up with SIXTEEN locations?
the same way you do for any kart racer, you make shit the fuck up. since when did waluigi have anything to do with pinball, when was there ever a mall in the mario universe? they just made shit up

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FFXIV better watch out for that soundtrack of the year award.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
So the best kart-racing game this year its between CTR and Garfield Kart

Crash has no chance

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect it's not that inexplicable, they probably just looked at the Mario Kart/Crash sales numbers.

If Konami wasn't a twitching corpse we'd probably get a new Krazy Racers game

Cyn

Oct 31, 2017
MK8 selling 18million copies? Psssshhhhhh

Now it's got some real competition. Sonic and Crash can gtfo

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
There should be a battle mode where you drive around a big kitchen table competing to knock Odie off.

Also, game should just straight up not work on Mondays.