• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

Screenshots and info because of course we want that

71zdIIN-ZpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

711oLDqHyVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• 3 game modes - grand Prix, single race, time trial
  • Multiplayer - up to 4 players in split-screen mode and up to 8 players in online mode or portable on Nintendo Switch
  • 16 circuits - crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of garfield, such as palerock Lake and pastacosi Factory
  • 8 characters - garfield, odie, Jon, nermal, arlene, liz, Harry and squeak
  • 9 attack and Defense bonuses to turn the race in your favor
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving Cat is back to take on Jon, Odie and company in a no-holds-barred racing game! Choose your character and Kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the pillow or the magic wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the spring! Race your friends in local or online modes, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.

WHY

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yes, look at those stunning environments.

That being said, my 4 year old son would probably love this.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
There's nothing inexplicable about it.
When consumers demand a sequel, you give it to them

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I want GarfieldMinusGarfield Kart. Just Jon, driving in circles, forever.

It could be the next Desert Bus!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a sucker for kart racers so I will probably play it, regardless of the meme status of the first game. Fight me.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
sei_7063613.jpg

Can't wait to play the midnight release and eat all my favorite Garfield themed and shaped snacks.

DJKirsch

Oct 27, 2017
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
Ah yes, the very iconic settings and places of the Garfield universe like...the Arbuckle house? And...I think there was a farm in that Garfield & Friends TV show?

...how the hell did they come up with SIXTEEN locations?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Lol, and here was me thinking CTR would be the best-selling kart racing game of the year.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Well that's what you get when Nintendo isn't releasing more MK or Diddy Kong racing, leaving money on the table :P

One has to wonder how much the 1st one sold to get a sequel, probably the game didnt cost a lot of money to make.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
The world is strange, where sequels are being developed from "meme money" where people are ironically buying bad games causing them to be profitable.

Same thing happened to Bubsy, I kind of love it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Why? Because it became a meme and got stuff like wario64 always warning about sales =P

Same reason Bad Rats got a sequel