• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
5 gifts from SoH
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from SoH SoH!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SoH said:
    Did this shit on mobile so hopefully all works lol

Good luck!!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Cantaim Cantaim (15 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Death Penalty Death Penalty (10 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Etrian Darkness Etrian Darkness (10 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Miker Miker (10 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Saikyo Saikyo (11 entries)

5 gifts from Cantaim
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Cantaim Cantaim!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cantaim said:
    Fuck it let's make this a party take some PC codes y'all!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by giancarlo123x giancarlo123x (45 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Schwinner Schwinner (44 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by GoldenCat GoldenCat (44 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Zhengi Zhengi (46 entries)
    • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by htp314 htp314 (46 entries)