• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
UK
I played UK to America and it was perfect for the entire 2 hours we played.

Put rollback in your games so I can actually play people outside the UK and western Europe.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Played yesterday when the update launched and today and it was perfect.

Shame about the number of players on PS4, seems like there's not many people playing.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Honestly, had zero problems getting a match even when there weren't any lobbies, I just went into training mode and within 2 minutes I would be in a match.

Maybe the lobby isn't showing all the available lobbies?

There was always 1 or 2 lobbies showing up so getting a match was easy enough.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Bought it! I know i'm trash at it but I just had to throw my support, especially with the whole rollback

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Maybe the lobby isn't showing all the available lobbies?

There was always 1 or 2 lobbies showing up so getting a match was easy enough.

I'd bet some money thats whats going on. Every time I refresh, there's a different lobby, but its only one lobby. So theres a decent amount of people playing for it to refresh and be a different lobby each time. Probably a bug or something.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I've come across more people who don't know how to play compared to killers, good sign if you're looking to jump in but afraid of sharks.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I streamed a bit today and it was mostly people who are like...midrange at best, except for one dude going by *** who ended up in my chat! Nice guy, gave me some pointers.

Man, even if it's only for a week, it's nice to see this game thriving for once.

OP
OP
Jaded Alyx

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Had quite a few matches with a guy who seemed to be a similar level to me. We went back and forth, but it was really enjoyable. I didn't mind at all whenever I lost, it was just fun playing and trying things out. Eventually he left so I looked him up and sent him "GGs"

5 gifts from Cantaim

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Cantaim Cantaim!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cantaim said:
Fuck it let's make this a party take some PC codes y'all!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by giancarlo123x giancarlo123x (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Schwinner Schwinner (44 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by GoldenCat GoldenCat (44 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by Zhengi Zhengi (46 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES - Won by htp314 htp314 (46 entries)

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll are almost as awesome as this netcode. Glad to see more people getting a chance to play!

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad PS4 ain't crossplay with PC, lots of people seem to be buying or, in the case of ERA, getting it thanks to Giftbot.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
i got this in a humble bundle back in 2015. I think it was just a DRM-less download though. Is that version going to be updated? 🤔

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Cantaim for the giveaway. If I win I promise to hop online right away even if it means I get my ass kicked(which will happen since I have not touched it since the PS2 version).

If I bought it on my own I know I'd be trying to practice for god knows how long before I felt brave enough to get online by which point the game would have been dead again.

Btw, you're only supposed to check on one prize in that list right? I only ever entered 2 giveaways on Era and both were when the system was different I think.

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
Thx Soh, gonna leave a positive review on steam.

The only bad thing is that there is no random select for stages so you will keep fighting in the same stage of player 2 online...

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
PSN: ContraWars

Same tag on Steam and Xbox. I only recently switched to using my PS4. I missed most of what's on it and have no idea what is popular or worth playing online.

I play rocket league more than anything, but will jump into MotW.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
PSN : Hyunsai972

I've got my hands full with the Dauntless season pass right now, but after this week end I'll pick this !

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I'm a Kof dude who has always been trash at Garou for some reason, gonna jump online and see if some of you guys are worse than I am.
Edit: Ah Shit! PS Plus expired gonna have to play on Vita

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the giveaway people. I've actually never played Mark of the Wolves, but have always heard good things!

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
List of PSN IDs so far;
Piccoro - PSN; PiccoroDaimaoh
shotopunx - PSN; shotopunx
ContraWars - PSN; ContraWars
Hyun Sai - PSN; Hyunsai972
Jaded Alyx - PSN; Jaded_Alyx
Shanaynay - PSN; Archvile78

Added mine at the end. I don't know how active this thread will remain but feel free to quote the ID list if anyone else wanna add themselves to it. Feel free to come hang out in the Fighting Games ERA OT there's probably more folks willing to play there too.
I'll probably play in the evening tomorrow, looking forward to get my ass handed to me but, played a couple matches and it was fun.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was fun, met this guy who was a bit better than me, but I beat him a couple times as Terry. Then he gets out Kain and starts bulling me with those crazy normals. "I'm like aight" so I then push him towards the corner and big smoked him both rounds with kockdown Okizeme mixups.

Felt great!

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
List of PSN IDs so far;

Added mine at the end. I don't know how active this thread will remain but feel free to quote the ID list if anyone else wanna add themselves to it. Feel free to come hang out in the Fighting Games ERA OT there's probably more folks willing to play there too.
I'll probably play in the evening tomorrow, looking forward to get my ass handed to me but, played a couple matches and it was fun.
Thank you for this. I'll add you all! :)
I usually play after 7 PM GMT.

LiftGammaGain

Oct 29, 2017
Asia-Europe
Boot the game and played 1 match against 1 Hotaru. Felt definitely better than i remember. Mark of the Wolves was always the AES cart i never had the guts to sell. Love the game

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
List of PSN IDs so far;

Add me on there: Skillzilla81

arcadepc

Banned
Dec 28, 2019
To think that from GGPO lobby on PC, game would be released with such a port almost 12 years after, is incredible. Still Fightcade version is much easier to find players