• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
16:10 Sarah saying Sony's announced their [game] subscriptions đź‘€ have they though Sarah? Spartacus coming in hot

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Sarah knows quite a bit more about Spartacus than we do and accidentally said that. Which is hilarious because some of the producers were prob watching and were like "shit".

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Sarah knows quite a bit more about Spartacus than we do and accidentally said that. Which is hilarious because some of the producers were prob watching and were like "shit".

It gets talked about it online like it's a known quantity, we might literally know each tier and what it offers after Grubb spoke about it last. That hits the news cycle and it's not crazy to think someone reads a story or a headline about Spartacus and thinks there had been an official announcement.

Tyche-42

Sep 29, 2021
It gets talked about it online like it's a known quantity, we might literally know each tier and what it offers after Grubb spoke about it last. That hits the news cycle and it's not crazy to think someone reads a story or a headline about Spartacus and thinks there had been an official announcement.
Someone like sarah should know better than to take online conversation on something like this as a fact without checking themselves though

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I definitely get the impression she is being trained to take over for phil

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
They're both such great leaders. It's interesting to see the growing relevance of gaming expertise in more and more industries.