• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Thought it'd be worth making a new thread as this YouTube ad was posted an hour ago but clearly wasn't supposed to go up until tomorrow. It confirms Epic Games Store exclusivity, the main cover art and the release date. Video of it below.

Going it assume there's a six month exclusivity clause in place going by Randy's tweets.

Also the new vault hunters are
  • Moze
  • FL4K
  • Amara
  • Zane

I5GxfVx.png

D3MDJAIUgAANR2V.jpg

D3MDJcWV4AEqGcT.jpg:large

D3MDMAvVsAAQKcD.jpg:large

Last edited:

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
That's right around the corner. I have no problem with it being an Epic Exclusive for a bit, will definitely pick it up.

I've only really played Borderlands 1. If I wanted to jump back into the series before 3, should I start with 2 or play the Pre-Sequel?

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
FUCK

I have other games on Steam. I guess I'll wait.

I'll probably change my mind at the end and buy it.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
seeing how popular Borderlands is i can only imagine Epic paid a pretty penny for exclusivity. this was gonna sell great on pc regardless

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I guess that's a PC specific ad, since there aren't any console logos either.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Epic taking care of the little guys.

JustInsane

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man here we go...

Looks like the dusty Fortnite laucher will have some company. Day 1, it is what it is.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish it were sooner. That being said - thank god they didn't announce it years ago and have been trickling down details and 100 trailers ever since. We could use less of that in the gaming industry.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Where does it confirm the exclusivity? I can't see it on the screens. Because it's also not listing the console versions.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy it's launching this year.

I like the fallout 4 method of announcing games, makes the wait less painful lol.

kimbaka

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, I'll get it for Steam in late 2020 when it's $12 as a Humble Monthly headliner.

Oct 25, 2017
Man we have seen a lot of tough talking about boycotting. I'm curious to see how many follow through. Will be a painful wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.