Gearbox Software teasing yet ANOTHER game (Borderlands 2 Switch?) for PAX East showcase (28/3 @ 2PM)

Dec 28, 2017
This makes three games now. Going to assume this is Borderlands 2 for the Switch as Maya is front and centre and it's showing off the Shrine of the Gunbringer

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like Borderlands 2 Remaster or something.

wait no... Borderlands 2 on Switch. That's how it will look Kappa

May 31, 2018
Borderlands 2 (or the Handsome Collection, but that seems unlikely) for Switch makes perfect sense; I'll definitely be picking it up if it's an actually decent port (though if it's full-priced that seems less likely).

I'm gonna guess The Handsome Jack Collection is coming to Switch.
It'll be Borderlands 2 for full price and you'll like it.

OP
OP
vestan
Dec 28, 2017
Borderlands 2 VR for PC.
This is actually a good shout too, considering a few influencers got to demo it a few weeks back and that Sony had a 5 month exclusive deal, meaning it could come out on May 15, 2019 at the earliest. Honestly, I'm thinking it's both Borderlands 2 Switch and VR of Rift and Oculus. 2K really want to go all in on the Borderlands brand now that 3 is on the horizon, try and get the games on every platform.

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't the guy at the head of the studio said that Borderland was never coming to Switch?
Don’t give too much importance on those statements, there was a game similar to Pillar of Eternity where the devs said it would never be on Switch because it has too much text (sorry I can’t remember the name), and then several months later they confirmed it was being ported to it.

Oct 27, 2017
Hope its BL2 on switch. I know that they're going to bring BL2VR to PC though.

so the games they're bringing to PAX East are:
BL3
BL2 VR/BL2 Switch
BL1 Remaster (shadow drop likely)
Mystery Game (robot related?)

did i miss anything else?

Nov 22, 2017
Make Borderlands 2 for Oculus Quest happen, please.

Given that the system is launching this spring, software reveals have to be coming soon.