• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This makes three games now. Going to assume this is Borderlands 2 for the Switch as Maya is front and centre and it's showing off the Shrine of the Gunbringer

D1omLHcWwAAUQPv.jpg

latest

Last edited:

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Battleborn 2 is coming and I for one AM TOTALLY READY.*

*to be mildly disappointed that it's not.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like Borderlands 2 Remaster or something.

wait no... Borderlands 2 on Switch. That's how it will look Kappa

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Borderlands 1+2 are coming to UE4 and we're going to get Borderlands 3 announcement?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Woo! I have a couple ten-hour flights coming up soon. Hopefully if it's something Switch-related it releases before then.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Yeah I'm going Borderlands 2 Switch as well, since Maya is in the pic and I they like to introduce new classes every game

Plum

May 31, 2018
Borderlands 2 (or the Handsome Collection, but that seems unlikely) for Switch makes perfect sense; I'll definitely be picking it up if it's an actually decent port (though if it's full-priced that seems less likely).

I'm gonna guess The Handsome Jack Collection is coming to Switch.

It'll be Borderlands 2 for full price and you'll like it.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Borderlands 2 VR for PC.
This is actually a good shout too, considering a few influencers got to demo it a few weeks back and that Sony had a 5 month exclusive deal, meaning it could come out on May 15, 2019 at the earliest. Honestly, I'm thinking it's both Borderlands 2 Switch and VR of Rift and Oculus. 2K really want to go all in on the Borderlands brand now that 3 is on the horizon, try and get the games on every platform.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Didn't the guy at the head of the studio said that Borderland was never coming to Switch?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't the guy at the head of the studio said that Borderland was never coming to Switch?

Don't give too much importance on those statements, there was a game similar to Pillar of Eternity where the devs said it would never be on Switch because it has too much text (sorry I can't remember the name), and then several months later they confirmed it was being ported to it.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Hope its BL2 on switch. I know that they're going to bring BL2VR to PC though.

so the games they're bringing to PAX East are:
BL3
BL2 VR/BL2 Switch
BL1 Remaster (shadow drop likely)
Mystery Game (robot related?)

did i miss anything else?

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
l_502dcf52d92b3.jpg

this screenshot was used in a famitsu article from August 17th 2012. so it's specifically BL2 and not a BL2 related spin off.
source

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Make Borderlands 2 for Oculus Quest happen, please.

Given that the system is launching this spring, software reveals have to be coming soon.