dude I just would stop looking at unlockables and the store and all that. you don't need any of that.
there're also doing a new podcast.
Player count seems fine to me.
I played it last night, but I noticed on the Summary screen that I didn't get credit towards unlocking the Pumpkin skins, so it seems like you can play the mode but can't get the skins?
Every damn weekend its something else. The ranked system has been completely fucked for two months now, and they just delayed the fix...again...
This game is making me lose hope on the xbox game studios new era for the scarlett, unless they decided to kill this game quickly to launch 6 for the scarlett.
There is zero reason to fuck up so much a flagship game like Gears, specially after all the goodwill from the initial launch
Was it a custom game? Your thowing the dice there i guess.I love playing Horde, but wth is going on with this game?! A number of times I was point blank range and my shots weren't registering. And everyone's "mark" icon was the default one.
I know the mark thing isn't a big deal, but if you can't get that to work, then what can you?!
There are lots of issuesI don't know. I played gears 3 on 360 earlier today and the multiplayer in five is the best ever. Campaign is debatable and subjectable but i like it alot comparitively. I like the new version of horde and all the possiblities it offers. 60fps on that mode makes me happy, and there are so many options for your pleasure. I like that they have done something fresh there.
Escape can be very good fun, and it's it's own unique thing.
I don't mind the microtransaction side of things at all, whatsoever.
The game is beautiful. Runs great on base hardware; mixes up the formula. I find it refreshing. I also like the dribble feed of content; keeps me engaged and enthused and looking forward to the next thing. Whatever that may be. The mix up modes have been mostly to my liking. The Golden Gun thing was one and done. Overall i like way more about this game than i don't like. It's like 98 to 2.
My only niggles are like; there is a lot down time - waiting for matches to start, or escape to load, or bots to fill. Handshakes to be had.
I think the coalition is doing a good job. If i had any sagely advice it would be to not chase trends but to 'go confidently your own way.'
There are lots of issues
- The campaign has lots of dumb bugs, some of them are not allowing people to finish the game
- The economy is godawful in this game, one thing would be to be greedy with the cosmetics, another is to rebuild your gameplay system to focus on hero skills who can only be unlocked after finishing games and only if they fucked up percentage drops didn't screwed you up. Also, let's not start with the fact that duplicates don't give scrap, so you can't even craft skills at a faster pace.
- Not being able to kick people on lobbies, or being able to filter them in the PVE's modes so you don't have to play on the highest difficulties with guys who are barely level 5
I'm not a fan of having 4 different game modes in ranked, this leads to populations being very low, and in some cases having waiting queues of almost 10-20 minutes
- Lots and lots of stupid bugs when introducing events, like ranked stars not showing up, or 4 weeks ago when I played escape with Lahni, only to have keegan appear in the game while having Lahni's ultimate, also, they promised one month ago double experience weekend on escape mode but they have to drop it because they encountered another bug.
- Not being effective on punishing rage quitters.
- Way too overpriced cosmetics, I was comparing fortnite with this game and is day and night, in fortnite you can get an entire set of weapons for the same price that 5 of them cost in this game
- Locking characters that are already in the campaign as prizes for the tour of duty, instead of giving cool original designs
I really want to like this game, I bough an XBOX ONE X with the gears 5 logo just because of how much hyped I was with this game, but the coalition are showing that they are not capable of launching a AAA gaas game to save their lifes, and it shows, because one could clearly tell that the population has been constantly dropping, is harder for me to find games in escape mode, and when I do, 60% of the times I'm matched with people way under my level that couldn't allow me to finish a game
I largely agree, but not on this one lol
Weapon skin prices are still ridiculously too high. Everything else is at least at or near the realm of reasonably priced but an entire weapon skin set is anywhere from like $30-100+ which is just asinine.