• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017

We all know that's not the real Straight Pride flag though.

This is.

h621hQv.jpg

aerobinson

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 6, 2019
I'm terrible at Gears MP so I'll probably never see my flag outside of like a menu but this is great. Gimme.

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
The more ways you can represent yourself, the better. But hey, you gotta get good at the game to show off the flag as I believe it will only be visible to others when you get MVP in a match!

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking rad. I hope I come across a yellow/blue Human Rights Campaign flag, but that may be a tad bit too specific.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As an old Gears fan, I'm loving everything they're doing with the franchise.
It's even cooler because Gears is like the archetype of the dudebro shooter, but Gears 5 is doing fine on the diversity front, angering the anti-SJW crowd as it should.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The Coalition has just absolutely been killing it with this game. Just wonderful to see stuff like this.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
That's pretty cool, actually.

Also, I'm spying a Sea Of Thieves flag there, too. 👀

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Not sure if this decision was Coalition or MS or both but MS just seems to be doing so many things right lately. The fact that this isn't a paid DLC too makes it a genuine gesture and not just some quick money grab.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Love it. That's one thing I've always appreciated and respected about gears. I felt that they've done a great job of representing people from all walks of life. Good stuff coalition.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Let the straw-man arguments commence!

And awaaaay we go!
Hmmm...
You thirsty-ass motherfuckers need to learn what the word "allegation" means.
Because a LOT of people on era can't think for themselves, can't be bothered to read or investigate, or they just need something in their life to rally behind in order to make them feel like keyboard superheroes. It's the epitome of hive-mind.

I can guarantee you than any one of these people (whom lash out on forums with just an inking of an allegation about some kind of abuse) wouldn't say shit if they saw someone being harassed in real life.
Accusations are evidence? Just like that?

Hey everyone, bluexy touched me inappropriately last week!

There. Now, there's evidence of you touching people inappropriately without their consent. Everyone should boycott your publications and articles!

Ravenhawk

Oct 27, 2017
I can already imagine the raging fury of the fragile right wing snowflakes going to social media and incoherently typing mumbling rants with "SJW" and "Woke" and "Broke" being part of their banal tirades.
I had to google WTF "woke" and "broke"refers to...damn I'm getting old.

That's cool. Had no idea there were that many different pride flags.
Same here...I'm learning all kinds of new things today.

Gays of War 5 baybeeee
Lol.

OP
OP
Gentlemen

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the straight pride flag was black and white stripes? At least that's what I've been seeing in articles and such.
it's the one they cooked up for that horrid 'straight pride' parade in Boston last week. who knows if there's a Council of Straights that decides what's official for that clownshow though.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
This is amazing, I hope this becomes standard in games like this just like it's now more standard to have flags for all countries instead of just a handful.

Mikachu

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in a trans discord and literally 4 different people downloaded the game from gamepass just because of this. Nice move