• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Twitter Source (TL is pretty not safe for work, don't wander too far)

EDsdOuZUcAAgz1a.jpg

EDsdOubVAAAzXJ2.png

EDsdOubVUAAsPdQ.png

Some outlets have picked it up: WindowsCentral, VG24/7

There's a flag for people who are gender fluid and there's one for people who identify as poly – pretty much everyone is represented. In all, there are 19 different Pride flags representing the umbrella that is the LGBT community. It's great to see.

Best of all, they're not locked behind a paywall – you can craft any of the flags via play.

Lovely gesture.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty neat.

And I didn't realize there were that many pride flags.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
how long until we see a flood of YouTube videos suddenly complaining that the new Gears is pandering to SJWs

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Dang that's very cool. Funny to see the Social Injustice Warriors get triggered by flags in a video game lol what a pathetic bunch of losers 😂

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope that's in-game currency only, hah. Great to have this available, not great to directly profit off them.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I can already imagine the raging fury of the fragile right wing snowflakes going to social media and incoherently typing mumbling rants with "SJW" and "Woke" and "Broke" being part of their banal tirades.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to rent this game, but now I feel like buying it to support stuff like this.

Of all the games to do something like this, I never would've expected it to be the game with chainsaw guns.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder just how big of a shitfit people will throw over this. Had no idea there were so many different pride flags though. Some cool vexillology material.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
bUt wHeReS mUh sTrAiGhT pRiDe fLaG?!?!

They'll still all buy the game and be toxic on it tho.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There's something kinda amazing about a game series that's the poster child for over the top machismo also being considerate enough to have pride flags.

Great inclusion by the devs.

Ravenhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping I can get an adult response here as i am genuinely curious...
Why does this matter in a video game?