• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018

Sweden, 1989: The machines arrived without warning. Now, what began as a skirmish will become a war. This year Generation Zero introduces a wealth of new content that will fuel the fightback, beginning with the Resistance Update on April 27th. A home base defense mode and revamps of key map locations are just the beginning.

Just beat the game the other with 2 of my buddies and it turned out to be way better than I was expecting. I would suggest it to anyone that needs 4 player co-op game that can be found relatively cheap when on sale.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Put in probably 100+ hours solo doing the main game and first major DLC. Loved this game to death. But I have definitely moved on since I never had friends interested in it. Wish they would have saved some ideas for a sequel.

OP
OP
CrewShadow

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
Any word on next gen upgrades?

I haven't heard anything yet, but putting it on the internal of the Series X made the loading times super short. At times it was almost instant. Compared to now where I put it on an external for the time being just the loading into the start menu took about a minute or so. Otherwise the game to me looks pretty damn good during the day running around the forest. I rarely ran into dropped frames or any stutters.