• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
So I just noticed that the game Safety First is coming out on Nintendo Switch.

Click here for the Official Nintendo Website's description (Warning NSFW) [I can't believe I had to type that warning for an Official Nintendo page]

In the game, you must manipulate a stick figure to wee on platforms and solve puzzles. Metacritic has only one (33%) review.

Point is, in the pictures on the Nintendo website, the stick figure clearly has a stick dong.

Is this the first time Nintendo console's have featured depictions of genitals (albeit crude ones)?

I'm not sure how I feel about this at all! Something about this makes me feel it is not right for Nintendo consoles.

PS: I looked through the FAQs to check if this was OK to post, and I think it is, but if it's not, I apologise.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first time Nintendo console's have featured depictions of genitals (albeit crude ones)?

cm-composite-luigi.jpg

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Beside that i think that this is totally hilorious theres nothing like not right for a nintendo console.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
https://www./threads/am-i-crazy-or-did-geist-have-nudity.678073/

Also BMX XXX is a game that existed

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
MK11 is coming to Switch. Which features Cassie Cage practically popping male testicles with a punch during a Krushing Blow.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The thread title is officially the funniest thing I've read today. I don't know. I just find it hilarious.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Animal Crossing New Leaf for 3DS has a fully rendered dong of a famous statue:

ubVy8kY.jpg

ku-xlarge.png

Oct 29, 2017
And you people ask why Nintendo choose not to ban and censor smut games like Sony are doing...

... it's precisely because Nintendo's brand is still associated with being "kiddy" and Nintendo have to continue to challenge this stigma; this thread's existence is living proof that this attitude still prevails!

Oh wow! I never spotted that one before lol!

Good thing that she never saw her kid catch a Palkia...

250px-484Palkia.png

Not. Even. Subtle.

Last edited:

Siggy

Dec 12, 2017
It's fun to have some childish chuckles at a rectangular penis, but it's really not that special. The Shin Megami Tensei games have been on Nintendo systems for a while. Here are some penises I spotted whilst playing Strange Journey Redux (excluding Mara since everyone knows about that):

yDE7Ke8.png
P80LWae.png

It's funnier that, despite these, they censored the nipples on Diana:

nxaeUxl.png

Must protect the children from nipples!* (* in an M-rated game.)

As others have pointed out, even games Nintendo made have featured genitalia. That Kirby level might just be something a cheeky mapper snuck in without others noticing, but the statue of Adam is something we can be reasonably certain was approved by multiple people in charge. Not really a huge deal or something new.

Jodast

Oct 25, 2017
Well Shin Megami Tensei is on Nintendo platforms, and you can't get much more overt than Mara. They're not subtle about it in SMTIV or Apocalypse either.
2018-11-10_17-16-31.1n7jtw.png

2019-01-06_19-07-56.034knr.png

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was going to be a tumblr about someone who really loves Wii U discs.