• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The real question is when the game has a good five-star male cryo character.

That should have been Varka instead of Eula.

robin-crying-drunk-under-desk.gif

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, as much as I love Ayaka, I don't particularly like OT titles that reference a particular character, especially one not of the main cast that will likely be forgotten pretty quickly (at least, when it comes to in-game mentions). Breadth of the Wallet and Anemo Crossing are both great though, and since I can't pick between the two or choose both in the poll, I'll just leave it up to fate to decide.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Not knowing any of the results beforehand, if it were just between Anemo Crossing and Accept Eula to Continue, I'd have voted for Anemo Crossing since as-stated even though I like Eula, the next OT is going to be around for a while and Eula as a character will no longer be a relevant part of discussion by this time next week, so something more general works better.

With that being said though, my inner cynic (which to be fair is also normally my outer cynic) was too strong and so I actually voted for "In terms of content, we have no content." It's both referential and also perfectly describes the general feel of the thread, lol.

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
For the new page.

Anyone on European server to add me as a friend so I can buy from their traveling marchant ? It's for the mission that needs you to buy 10 items from a teapot traveling salesman. I'll accelerate your furnitures too of course.
UID 702006664

I can add you, I am looking to do the same.
UID: 703389645

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, if we have the next thread is named after Eula, the most forgettable 5 Star waifu yet, I'm going to be so slightly annoyed for a few minutes.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Genshin Impact |OT4| Anemo Crossing

Genshin Impact is a F2P open world action RPG with co-op multiplayer by Chinese developer Mihoyo, available for PS4, PS5, PC, Android and iOS. A Switch version has also been announced without a specific date as of yet. Your main character is the Traveller from a far away world. You choose...

Thread is here

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
to think having Yanfei making these ice Abyss's easy as hell since i finally have a fire dps as bennett is support an i don't want to bother making Xiangling to some sort of dps. still using Keqing to blow through stage 1 of ice mobs

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
to think having Yanfei making these ice Abyss's easy as hell since i finally have a fire dps as bennett is support an i don't want to bother making Xiangling to some sort of dps. still using Keqing to blow through stage 1 of ice mobs
shit I've been using hu tao as my fire backup since she's not best friend yet but I bet yan fei is easy easier in that domain, since she's ranged and doesn't have to sit in the ice fog shit... dang!! already did most of the farming I needed there already feels bad

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
shit I've been using hu tao as my fire backup since she's not best friend yet but I bet yan fei is easy easier in that domain, since she's ranged and doesn't have to sit in the ice fog shit... dang!! already did most of the farming I needed there already feels bad
put al b sure's geo out, pop oz and just auto and charge attack and everything dies hella fast, the 1st stage is just cheat using double steroids of bennett and mona then EB with Keqing every 12 seconds to make up for lack of fire damage

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
put al b sure's geo out, pop oz and just auto and charge attack and everything dies hella fast, the 1st stage is just cheat using double steroids of bennett and mona then EB with Keqing every 12 seconds to make up for lack of fire damage
yeah I could build a team to crush it instantly but I gotta make best friends! the others I have right now are razor, rosaria, and diona.. not optimal at all, though D's shield helps a lot

razor hits hard too but like hu tao sitting in that cold fog hurts, especially if you get hit by one aka one hundred icicles

And we've had plenty of time to fall asleep while he talks to us about rocks in a deep voice haha.
what better way to imagine him in... optimal conditions

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
Just got pretty tilted on a Wintrace match where there was a Ganyu that my capture circle hit about 20 times and didn't do a damn thing. This was with the fucking speed boost too. Utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.