• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WB games opened a new label called Portkey that is for Harry Potter mobile and console games. They're also based out of the UK so I'd say you're prediction might have more levity than you think
It's certainly possible, but there are stronger industry rumors that Rocksteady are working on a Superman game instead. I tend to think it's too early for them to reveal their next game, though, as they probably only went into full production a year ago.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
It's certainly possible, but there are stronger industry rumors that Rocksteady are working on a Superman game instead. I tend to think it's too early for them to reveal their next game, though, as they probably only went into full production a year ago.

They're not working on Superman. An insider, as far as I know anyway, here confirmed as much and Nirolak and folks have dug job listings for multiple weapon modelers to online co-op I believe. It honestly sounds like it could be either Justice League or another WB property like TMNT or The Matrix?

WB Montreal was more strongly tied and rumored for Superman but who knows what's going on there.

Rocksteady said they would be talking "soon" and that was about a month or so back. Their social media pages fired back up too with retrospectives and throwbacks to their previous games - a track record of something they did before prior to revealing a new Arkham title. So it seems like just a matter of time until they make a announcement...

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Mmm, he's probably just overhyping his own event , but maybe Bloodbourne 2 ?

We know from is working on one souls type game (and it's not dark souls ) so kinda makes sense .

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
I've a feeling Nintendo will show either the first MP4 trailer or Smash for Switch (releasing in the first quarter of 2018). Or both.

Edit: That's just a "by the way". I wouldn't call those really that unexpected unless it would be a totally new Smash. ;)

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not expecting a Star Trek Deep Space 9 game from Platinum Games where you play as Sisko after he reappears post-What You Leave Behind with Prophet powers.

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The opening event will be a funeral for Visceral. Following that is the public execution of Bioware.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Death Stranding will be a playable character in Left Alive.

Oh yeah, what's up with Eidos' GotG game?

Last edited:

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I'll take FROM's new IP announcement over anything Kojima related.

I have a feeling Miyazaki will blow our minds.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Halo 6 has to come out next year right? I can see it being announced here. First trailer for Reach was released in here back in the day. Man, that was EIGHT years ago. It was a very good trailer too.

Monty Mole

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Halo 6 has to come out next year right? I can see it being announced here. First trailer for Reach was released in here back in the day. Man, that was EIGHT years ago. It was a very good trailer too.
I'd expect more like Guardians, with a teaser a few weeks before E3 then a full reveal.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm skeptical. Though, I'll lose my mind if they get Rockstar to show us something.

Oct 28, 2017
Czech Republic
Beyond Good & Evil 2 for NSW...
Final Fantasy VII remake is done and will come in 2018 (nobody expects THAT!)...
Star Wars 1313 revived with new trailer...
I cannot come with something more unexpected things. :)

Cid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FFVII Remake will be a tactical rpg

That would be unexpected and awesome

But FFT2 would also be amazing

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
I kinda hope Nintendo reveal gameplay for either Prime 4 or the new Pokemon at The game awards rather than waiting till E3 for either of them.

D.M.R

Oct 28, 2017
Hope you guys enjoy the show. Going to bookmark some of these posts and we can chat on December 8!
bigtdjbkx.gif

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Duh, and so? If they ever chose to actually branch out on PC as well they could do whatever they wanted with their own IPs. Regardless, many of these posts aren't meant to be taken seriously. Including mine that you replied to.

I was just saying , Sony like to sell their IPs as exclusive (and it works ) so yeah. Captain obvious post here .