• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nintex

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nintendo will certainly have something to show as they will likely get a whole bunch of awards for Zelda and Mario. This seems like the perfect spot to start hyping up their next big production that we haven't even seen yet.
Smash Bros. seems like an easy pick because that would resonate with a big audience.

Microsoft also has to step up the plate now that the Xbox One X is released. Maybe show that new Age of Empires they're working on.

Sony showing a new trailer for God of War would make sense as well.

"Thank you Geoff for all these prizes. Now I have to get back to Japan to finish the second DLC pack for Zelda. But before I leave I have something to show all of you. See you next year!"

Nintendo x Platinum Games

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD 2 - HOLIDAY 2018

"We aren't done yet Geoff"

"So Reggie what do you have for us?"

"With Mario and Zelda we made some of our best games ever our fans will love what we will show them today."
*jungle noises*
*monkey noises*
*laser beam*
M E T R O I D P R I M E 4 - AUTUMN 2018

"Wow reggie amazing."

"We aren't done yet Geoff"

*more monkey noises*

Donkey Kong Country: Island of Adventure

"Wow Reggie what is this?"

"This is what we call a MMOP Geoff"

"What's a mop Reggie?"

"That's a massive-multiplayer-online-platformer...
out this spring"

*mic-drop*

Last edited:

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Nintendo will certainly have something to show as they will likely get a whole bunch of awards for Zelda and Mario. This seems like the perfect spot to start hyping up their next big production that we haven't even seen yet.
Smash Bros. seems like an easy pick because that would resonate with a big audience.

Microsoft also has to step up the plate now that the Xbox One X is released. Maybe show that new Age of Empires they're working on.

Sony showing a new trailer for God of War would make sense as well.
I wish they wouldnt show any more GoW until its out!

sharpforprez

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So expect it to be good?

EDIT: In all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Odyssey DLC that added Luigi or something.

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
Almost certain that given that BOTW will receive some awards that it's a goot time to give a trailer and release date for the story dlc.

Aonuma still said that it's coming December and i doubt they'll release it in the beggning of the month since it's best to not take the attention out of the Xenoblade 2 release.

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
TGA usually has interesting worldwide premieres although Jeff tends to overhype the actual content showcased.
The nice thing is that he has good relationships with all the platform holders and a few key dev like Kojima so the show might deliver.
There is also the PSX experience so I think that overall the beginning of December will have some nice surprises.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
And who would make that game? They are busy with Anthem.

Dragon Age 4 has been in the works for like, years now. They even brought it up when one of the leads on the project left. Saying that, though...

Bioware has multiple teams. Casey Hudson and the team behind the Mass Effect trilogy is making Anthem. The team that made the previous dragon age games is separate from that. They have have been working on a new dragon age for 3 years so it isn't unreasonable to expect them to show something soon.

The thing about Bioware is usually they try not to promote multiple projects at once. So I can't see people talking about it until after Anthem comes out. So you'd think...PSX 2018? For a 2019 release because by then the game would've been in development something like 4-5 years.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well a Dark Souls 1 remastered is coming so it's possible they announce it at this event

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
To be fair I can't believe your post didn't earn you a warning. Calling someone a mug and calling for them to be fired (lol). No, it must be you who's new to forums. Posts like these are not welcome at all here.

Edit: And to all of you that are either straight up trashing Geoff and his show or spewing the Doritos and Mt Dew shit, how do you not find that offensive at this point. You're continuing to use a meme that was surely created for the purpose of embarrassing the man. Wtf is wrong with some of you. It's like being back in high school sometimes.

Lol... mate? Why would I get a warning for something like giving an opinion, of course he won't be fired or anything it's his show he's building the hype, but some of us hear this year in year out from him and the end results are the same.. Do us a favour and stop quoting me and move onto someone else who's also bashing Geoff. I don't have time to come back to people who take everything so literally.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Lol... mate? Why would I get a warning for something like giving an opinion, of course he won't be fired or anything it's his show he's building the hype, but some of us hear this year in year out from him and the end results are the same.. Do us a favour and stop quoting me and move onto someone else who's also bashing Geoff. I don't have time to come back to people who take everything so literally.
Learn the difference between an opinion and outright calling someone a mug for no reason.

And if you're gonna go there at least read my post history on this thread. Maybe do your research before replying...

Pandy

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
So expect it to be good?

EDIT: In all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Odyssey DLC that added Luigi or something.
Luigi is for sure either getting his own game announced in 2018, or is the main character of a DLC expansion for Odyssey.

EDIT: By "for sure", I mean, "I expect", as I have no info beyond the lack of Luigi in Odyssey to confirm that. His absence was too conspicuous not to be deliberate though.

Kyo555

Oct 29, 2017

Haha, yeah sure, 20 years, haha! I'm not that old, you know?

giphy.gif

ITSMILNER

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want Sega to just come out and announce a Switch Super Monkey Ball based on the original 2 games

That would be unexpected