• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
God I'm so hyped. Already have the day off and am having a get together with friends. The game awards are so much fun.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Could you post a picture of what you mean because I'm not seeing it.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
We are not getting a sequel to Isolation, I dont want one if it's not Creative Assembly making it.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Sequel to Isolation would be so damn good.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Lmfao it's a multiplayer FPS apparently

SIH8.gif

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Hoping it's a living,breathing world which can be persistently monetised.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
What I really want is Alien Isolation 2, but the idea of an Alien Battle Royale could be quite interesting, actually.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Where do you get "Alien" from? That's neither the Weyland-Yutani W nor any catchphrase or visuals seen in any movie.

Given that he put it as his own Twitter header, it's probably something related to the actual Awards show (Or Kojima).

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah expecting nothing but bad things out of this. If it's a sequel to Isolation then that's great but it's likely not going to be.

I say this despite still not playing the first game...

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Alien Isolation was in my top3 of 2014, amazing game.

It's really a shame we will not get a proper sequel.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
I'm roughly 90% sure this has to do with Death Stranding... Since it takes place in a parallel worlds / universes.

And we know Keighley loves promoting Kojima before the show.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
The "W" doesn't look anything like the Weyland-Yutani logo, and the overall aesthetic of "80's CRT" is similar, but I don't recall any interface in the Alien films having an outline-style typeface.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Turning that ultra quality image brought by Isolation into a multiplayer could be the most shitty thing I've ever seen in the industry. Hope some heads are working and they build a sequel properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.