• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome glorious fellow members. I hope you all remember the official getting high thread. Since its now also legal in a lot of countries I figured I'd make this thread! Make sense that one of the biggest pot heads creates it right? ^_^ first thread yeay

Lets get our high on!

https://youtu.be/wtjZOf0WmdE

OP
OP
MMaRsu

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha damn.. not a lot of smokers or otherwise drug users on here huh?

Ok i'll start.
I just picked up some dank nugs

20171026_182719.jpg

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got a Pax Era as my first vaporizer for concentrate. The pods are stupidly expensive, cost me like $73 after tax for half a gram but the thing is stupidly simple to use and i was overwhelmed by the amount of information out there about more generic vape pens.

It's really nice so far. I imagine i will get a refillable vape pen before too long to save money on refills but for now i like the Era.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
S'up! Wasn't really active in the last thread but I'll pop on here more. Could be a good place for feedback for the CBD business I'm currently setting up.

indigo blue

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Hey! Just recently started vaping and managed so far to lose two vapes already ( one was the Arizer Solo :( ) Any suggestions for cheap and decent replacements in the meantime?

Also, what are some good strains to increase appetite and/or help with nausea? Looking to help a cancer patient starting chemo soon

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol every strain i try has me eating without even being hungry.

Are you in a legal state? If so you could always ask the workers at a dispensary for advice.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whats good peeps. MMaRsu I remember you from GAF due to your legendary avatar. Did you get banned though? Never saw you recently in the Getting high thread there I think?

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
Still rocking my PAX 2, and loving it. Modified it with a vented oven lid and pusher, and I'm getting much better air flow. Tested it out yesterday afternoon with some Sugar Black Rose, and got rocked from only two hits off of it.
s-l500.jpg

OP
OP
MMaRsu

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whats good peeps. MMaRsu I remember you from GAF due to your legendary avatar. Did you get banned though? Never saw you recently in the Getting high thread there I think?

Hi OG Kush! Thanks man, but yeah I caught a permban a while back on that other site. The ban message was something like " You clearly don't enjoy it here, and we don't like you much as a poster anyway, so be on your merry way ".

Was on there for over 10 years, so it was a real bummer to get permabanned. Oh well, we are all here now and can enjoy this nice forum instead :).

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha
yoo I instantly recognized your avatar. I wasn't into weed until my senior year (this past one lol) so I never participated in the old place's thread. But man, a month back I moved from Cali to a county in Texas where possession gets you jail time. :( I've got a buddy a county over, where possession is decriminalized, who I smoke with but the whole atmosphere in this town is not ok lol.

Hoping it gets decriminalized state-wide next opportunity since there's apparently bipartisan support for it!

Deleted member 1722

Oct 25, 2017
Still rocking my PAX 2, and loving it. Modified it with a vented oven lid and pusher, and I'm getting much better air flow. Tested it out yesterday afternoon with some Sugar Black Rose, and got rocked from only two hits off of it.
s-l500.jpg
Man I'm still rockin a pax1. It does it's job well but isn't quite as efficient as it was.

Ive been wanting to try the pax pusher/ventilated bottom cap for a while now.

I'm planning on making a cool post about it, but I have a Linux Hypnos Zero that is a really neat pen style vaporizer.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Yesterday I got far higher off edibles or weed than I ever have before. Had 50 mgs and then redosed on another 50 3 or 4 hours later and after 2 hours of redosing 80 percent of my vision was dozens of spheres reflecting my main vision in each and it would come and go.

Hadn't smoked in a month but damn if that wasn't the closest to a psychedelic experience I've had with weed. Been 3 months since I've done shrooms or anything similar either. Was honestly kind of crazy because it's not what I'd come to expect from weed at all.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
yoo I instantly recognized your avatar. I wasn't into weed until my senior year (this past one lol) so I never participated in the old place's thread. But man, a month back I moved from Cali to a county in Texas where possession gets you jail time. :( I've got a buddy a county over, where possession is decriminalized, who I smoke with but the whole atmosphere in this town is not ok lol.

Hoping it gets decriminalized state-wide next opportunity since there's apparently bipartisan support for it!
::waves in Texan::
About 2 weeks away from leaving this fine state for Cali. Will def not miss getting the fears every time I make a run. I think it's gonna be slow going, but hopefully Texas gets its shit together soon.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
::waves in Texan::
About 2 weeks away from leaving this fine state for Cali. Will def not miss getting the fears every time I make a run. I think it's gonna be slow going, but hopefully Texas gets its shit together soon.
Damn is it that bad? I thought most of the US would pretty chill? Not in the sense the police don't do anything, but as long as you got you're wits about it then you're cool. Technically its illegal here in the UK, but as long as there's no police around then no one gives a shit if I smoke on the street. Heck if the police caught me they'd probably just tell me to put it out and move on.

Also, can anyone recommend good local multiplayer games? Something not so long (so no story co-op games). All me and my friends have is Fifa 18 and Tekken 7. Any games along those sort of lines (versus, not too long rounds) would be great. From the google searches I've done, seems like there isn't much. Goddamn how I wish there was a a smash bros and mario kart equivalent for ps4.

OP
OP
MMaRsu

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a smash bros equivalent, its called Bari Bari Ball (Sportsfriends)

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aye, I've been looking at these for a bit, but haven't bitten due to the price.

The thing is slicker than hell, super small, crazy easy to use, tastes really good, hits hard and the actual battery is only $20. But yeah, the price for pods is insane so i probably won't be getting too many more of them. Flower vaporizers just seem to have a much better value. Concentrate vaporizers where you put wax directly on coils seems like it would be messy to me but I've never used one.

potam

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
scrolling through old pics...this one's purdy, thought I don't remember what strain

dj9hRoC.jpg

Deleted member 4922

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WE MADE IT Y'ALL

i won a $50 gift card from leafly for a local dispensary and finally cashed it in on halloween for a quartz banger + nail + carb cap, etc. and grabbed a gram of some Bubba Kush nug run. needless to say i loved it and grabbed 5g today of taffy in various strains to play with. anyone have experience or recs for an e-nail or whatever the funk?

potam

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
WE MADE IT Y'ALL

i won a $50 gift card from leafly for a local dispensary and finally cashed it in on halloween for a quartz banger + nail + carb cap, etc. and grabbed a gram of some Bubba Kush nug run. needless to say i loved it and grabbed 5g today of taffy in various strains to play with. anyone have experience or recs for an e-nail or whatever the funk?

I got one called a dab ninja...wanna say it was around $100 when I bought it. It does the job. Basically they're all going to work the same, but the higher end ones will probably have more accurate/stable temps. And when I asked reddit, they made it sound like the cheaper ones will spontaneously combust (although I'm 99% sure that's just to justify their expensive purchases).

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pax 3? like every portable wax vape lives up to that lol
Getting my cooking experiments on. Couple of zips of trim dusted into some butter in the slow cooker

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here have experience with CBD oils/sprays? I'm talking about ones with no THC in them, strictly for medicinal purposes.

Deleted member 1722

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 1722

Oct 25, 2017
I think with Marijuana products brands are hyper regional at the moment. Are you in California by chance?

I'd say that the number one thing to be aware of is that a lot of CBD products will have still have THC in them. Not all, but many. That brand right there actually has pretty clear labeling, but your mileage may vary depending on the dispensary/location. Bhang over here has basically the same product, but the labeling isn't as clear.

I know these are edibles and not tinctures, but just an example.

With tinctures/sprays another thing to consider is the vehicle. Some are grapeseed alcohol, which has a faster intake; while others might use olive oil, causing a slower onset. I prefer a snappier onset as its easier to gauge the intended effects and usually it will wear off quicker.

If you can find Care By Design locally, I recommend them to start. If you scroll to the tinctures/sprays you'll notice the big clear labeling. Those ratios are CBD/THC. So, the 1:1 has a lot more THC than the 8:1.. etc. Not to hard to interpret. I just found this link which after a quick glance seems pretty on point.

In terms of dosing, you can feel free to experiment with little worry of getting too high if you have one of the high ratio products.

Something else to maybe look into are cold pressed cannabis caps. They have THC(A) which is a non-psychoactive form of THC. They're a pleasant experience.

What I recommend is a little pricey but goes a long way. Ask for something called Rick Simpson Oil or Phoenix Oils or Tears of the Phoenix(CBD dominant of course.) Its incredibly potent, and I believe at least the brand my dispensary carries is a whole plant extractions. Which basically means they dissolve the entire plant, branches and all in alcohol until it turns into this black tar substance. Its sold in a little syringe and you can use is a topical, an edible, you can vape it and smoke it too. You can do basically anything with it. And a teeny tiny grain of rice sized drop can be enough to floor you.

But with the Phoenix Oil you can make your own tincture! With your own potency level.

Another economical way to experiment is just buying buds and making your own edibles. Look for strains called AC/DC, Harlequin, or Ringos Gift.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had cookies and Cream for the first time. Not bad.

My tito has some shit called Purple Ken Griffy Gelato. I thought he was activating me as a sleeper agent at first.