• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I'm so disappointed. I waited an hour and everything but nothing happened. So I ate two more bags (sour worms 125mg) and still nothing. :/

Holy shit really? I mean, I don't like edibles cause they make me all dooozy but I still feel em.

Watch, like 2 hours now your gonna be all fucked up lol. Prob not, but where did you get the edibles from? Did you fall asleep lol ?

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Watch season 1 and that's it.

Weeds stops being about weed after S1 and turns into 'Human Trafficking Murder and Hard Drugs with a little bit of Weed References.'

Damn that sucks, I thought I found another good show lol. I am also rewatching arrested development in anticipation of season 5. AD is amazingly hilarious. So many little jokes you can easily miss.

MechaOctobot

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit really? I mean, I don't like edibles cause they make me all dooozy but I still feel em.

Watch, like 2 hours now your gonna be all fucked up lol. Prob not, but where did you get the edibles from? Did you fall asleep lol ?

Yeah I guess there are three options for those edibles and erraticpixels. Option 1, is that erraticpixels is immune to absorbing thc through his liver or something that neutralizes edibles. Option 2 is that the edibles were severely exaggerated as to their potency (because eating 375mg of thc would send someone to another plane of existence lol). And option 3 would be that some time after consuming the edibles they kicked in and due to dosage it probably ko'd erraticpixels for a good long time.

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, maybe the high is just different. People say I was weird and laughing really loud so perhaps they worked without me fully realizing it? It's weird because I've had chocolate bars with 200mg of thc and they've either had me glued to the couch or put me out cold. This was nothing like that.

edit: wait how the fuck is it wednesday?!?!

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm so disappointed. I waited an hour and everything but nothing happened. So I ate two more bags (sour worms 125mg) and still nothing. :/

holy shit my dude

I mean, I eat 5-10mg and i'm good. 10-25mg and i'm already flying

Is your tolerance just super crazy?

edit: i guess it just has no effect on you. I would maybe try a weed drink?
edit: LOL I think it did hit you.
NeQXTU3l.jpg

this stuff gets me good. and thats after having basically a few shots of this^

edit2:

Yeah I guess there are three options for those edibles and erraticpixels. Option 1, is that erraticpixels is immune to absorbing thc through his liver or something that neutralizes edibles. Option 2 is that the edibles were severely exaggerated as to their potency (because eating 375mg of thc would send someone to another plane of existence lol). And option 3 would be that some time after consuming the edibles they kicked in and due to dosage it probably ko'd erraticpixels for a good long time.

Oh interesting.

I'm too sober for this thread right now btw *shrug*

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I am a vaping convert...I splurged on a Gpen elite, self ground some really good shit, and man I am never vaping oil again. It's so pleasant and I don't feel like I'm hacking up a lung. It feels like a hooka....now I'm watching Karate kid and eating organic pop tarts. Fuuuuuck. Also I am on week 4 of CBd oil for anxiety and it works wonders and I have reduced my 6 pack a night on weekends or 5 scotches drinking down to zero and I'm not doing anything with thc during the week.

https://www.gpen.com/collections/elite

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look no further
https://www.gpen.com/collections/elite/products/g-pen-elite-for-ground-material

I adore mine I just can't get into the oil vape but this thing is my favorite purchase ever...it's on sale now too I'm almost half tempted to buy another one just so I have a backup in case it conks out.
Thanks for the recommendation. Just wondering, can any machine that can vape weed buds can it also also vape hash? Do vapes such as the one above set off smoke alarms too (thinking about hotel room vaping)?

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the recommendation. Just wondering, can any machine that can vape weed buds can it also also vape hash? Do vapes such as the one above set off smoke alarms too (thinking about hotel room vaping)?

Any ground material works as long as you grind it. They have a vape version too but I honestly can't go back after trying the fresh stuff. A buddy of mine and I used it in Vegas, no discernible odor and no smoke alarms: hopefully that's a good test case good test case?

Oct 26, 2017
What's a strain that will just make me high as a fucking kite? Need it for a bachelor party.

I usually go for white widow or blue dream but those are more low key in their effects in my opinion.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So I am a vaping convert...I splurged on a Gpen elite, self ground some really good shit, and man I am never vaping oil again. It's so pleasant and I don't feel like I'm hacking up a lung. It feels like a hooka....now I'm watching Karate kid and eating organic pop tarts. Fuuuuuck. Also I am on week 4 of CBd oil for anxiety and it works wonders and I have reduced my 6 pack a night on weekends or 5 scotches drinking down to zero and I'm not doing anything with thc during the week.

https://www.gpen.com/collections/elite
What CBD oil you take? I'm new to it, initial research has sites pointing to purekana but idk if that's like a partnership or scam thing and they don't got PayPal which is sketch.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
They are ruining the edibles in CA. All of the spots near me don't even carry edibles higher than 100 mg anymore. I remember those extra strength Bhang bars that would literally last weeks. I don't ever want to eat an entire package of gummi's. I remember everyone used to carry these fucking insane 1200 mg korova edibles too.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody ever make edibles from concentrates? What kind of concentrates do you like to use and what's your method?

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
Happy Canada Day.

Legal in October!

I need to fucking buckle down and buy a portable vape already
You will actually save money once you buy a vape as you will be using much less cannabis. It is shocking how long an oz. lasts my friend. My friend also recommends the Arizer vapes - Air 2, Solo 2 (all made in Canada). And there is a Arizer sale right now. Buy from Arizer direct and you can get a good deal.

OK, it may actually be me. Or maybe it is not. No confession here narc.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Pax 3 guys. Buy the kit that comes with the concentrate insert and tools it's worth it.

You save wayyyyyyy more weed with it compared to blunts. An Oz last awhile.

It's easy to use, comes with cool features, works great.

Edit also congrats Canada!!

Jun 23, 2018
Canada
So glad to see there's a burnout thread.

I would love to get a Pax vape. I bought a Magic Launch in like 2015 and it was the worst, Baby's First Vape, you had to hold a battery inside it to power it on. Couldn't even get buzzed off it. Ended up selling it on Craigslist.

Anyone smoke Black Diamond? Probably the strain I'm most fond of these days.

Fruit&Nut

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Mar 16, 2018
Oh man, do not buy a Pax. Those are notorious for warm vape, and mediocre flavor. So many far superior vaporizers.

Arizer vapes are better than Pax. Arizer are solid vaporizers, very reliable and good quality vapor. Good price too. There are lots of really nice vaporizers on the market, but Arizer is a very good product, especially for the price. It's a good option for many people.

The Crafty and Mighty, S&B are two of the best vaporizers, and have been the industry standard for years. The Crafty is smaller and more portable, but also more prone to failure, and these are not the most reliable. The Mighty doesn't have as many reliability issues. The quality of the vapour from the S&B vapes is widely considered among the best. It's easy to use, no technique involved and gives you crazy clouds. These vapes are considered the industry gold standard. The vapour is cool and smooth. You cannot compare the quality of the Pax to a S&B vaporizer. In different leagues.

The Grasshopper is one of the most amazing vaporisers, amazing quality and with the coolest form factor.

Grasshopper-Vaporizer-Review.jpg

They just released a revamped model literally this week, because the main issue with these are reliability, they used to break down very frequently, but they have a lifetime warranty, and now are more reliable with the new model. But the quality of the grasshopper, the stealth, and quality is amazing. One of the best vaporizers there is. Honestly, it absolutely destroys and shames the Pax. Reliability issues, but they do have a lifetime warranty.

There are also butane powered vaporizers, which are cheaper and can produce amazing results. Miaalana is an amazing one. Love that one. Only available in the states. Vapcaps, are really cheap and produce really great vapour. A vapcap is a good option for people.

German vape, Vapman, looks awesome, yet to try it. It's a portable/ home port fusion, very cool. Expensive though.

I'd recommend starting with one of the new Arizers or the Mighty. Easy to use, and great quality.

Last edited:

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wow Fruit&Nut thanks so much for all that info!

Looks like Arizer it is, leaning towards Solo 2 or Air 2.

Pax looks like Apple products after looking into it lol overpriced and all looks, IMO.

Fruit&Nut

Banned
Mar 16, 2018
I like my Pax 2 because it's warm (and easy to use)

I crank it up all the way so I even get a little bit of combustion and really 'toasts' the herb. I think it gives a better effect that way

Honestly, if you are happy with it, that's all that matters. There is no such thing as a perfect vaporiser. Have you ever tried another vaporizer? The vapour from a Mighty or Crafty is damned nice and tasty. Going by vapecritics reviews of Pax, he rates it below the top tier vapes like Mighty, FF2, or MV1, but says its tier 2, below those.

But, harsh, or warm vapour is not desirable, to most people. Slightly harsh vapour is a common complaint of Pax. Most people, once they start vaporising find smoke to be a bit gross. After a decade of smoking green, my taste buds would filter out the nasty smoke taste and i used to LOVE the flavour of smoking bud. But after switching to vaporising, it's like when you first start smoking, it's a bit gross. But vapour is pure flavour.

You want maximum flavour. Not all vaporisers give you smooth, cool, and flavourful clouds. Fireflys have amazing flavour. I got a Firefly 2, and it's amazing, but it's got a bit of technique to use and not everyone loves the FF.

This new vaporiser the Ghost MV1, is meant to tick lots of boxes. Intricate air path to cool the vapour. I wouldn't recommend the Pax, though. If you go on the boards at fuckcombustion.com or vapelife.com, most people tend to recommend other vapes, and look down upon Pax. Pax is solid enough, but for the price, and for what else is out there, there are better options.

Last edited:

Fruit&Nut

Banned
Mar 16, 2018
Wow Fruit&Nut thanks so much for all that info!

Looks like Arizer it is, leaning towards Solo 2 or Air 2.

Pax looks like Apple products after looking into it lol overpriced and all looks, IMO.

Exactly. Slick marketing, and a great design, which is why it's been so popular. We commonly compare it to Apple, in a slightly negative way. Also notorious for slightly lower quality vapour, warmer and harsher.

Solo 2 and Air 2 are meant to perform pretty much exactly the same I believe. Air is just smaller, so a smaller battery, so you can get less draws, but its more portable and stealthy. Those are great vaporizers for sure, especially for their price.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I have an Air 2. It does a great job, has an isolated air path, and the batteries are swoppable. Buy an external batterie charger and a couple of good quality 18650 batteries, and you will be ready for anything - group or solo. I have heard that the Solo 2 does produce better vapour than the Air 2 - but that I cannot confirm first hand. The Solo 2 will initially last longer than the single batterie in an Air 2, but the batterie cannot be swopped out.

There are also lots of possible mods available for the entire Arizer lineup. Checkout the the individual Arizer threads on FuckCombustion for more information. That site is great for information for any and all vapes.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Honestly, if you are happy with it, that's all that matters. There is no such thing as a perfect vaporiser. Have you ever tried another vaporizer? The vapour from a Mighty or Crafty is damned nice and tasty. Going by vapecritics reviews of Pax, he rates it below the top tier vapes like Mighty, FF2, or MV1, but says its tier 2, below those.

But, harsh, or warm vapour is not desirable, to most people. Slightly harsh vapour is a common complaint of Pax. Most people, once they start vaporising find smoke to be a bit gross. After a decade of smoking green, my taste buds would filter out the nasty smoke taste and i used to LOVE the flavour of smoking bud. But after switching to vaporising, it's like when you first start smoking, it's a bit gross. But vapour is pure flavour.

You want maximum flavour. Not all vaporisers give you smooth, cool, and flavourful clouds. Fireflys have amazing flavour. I got a Firefly 2, and it's amazing, but it's got a bit of technique to use and not everyone loves the FF.

This new vaporiser the Ghost MV1, is meant to tick lots of boxes. Intricate air path to cool the vapour. I wouldn't recommend the Pax, though. If you go on the boards at fuckcombustion.com or vapelife.com, most people tend to recommend other vapes, and look down upon Pax. Pax is solid enough, but for the price, and for what else is out there, there are better options.
I still do smoke flower mainly, so maybe that's a factor. I just vape for convenience when I'm doing something or when out and about sometimes.

Whenever I smoke a cleaner or low-temp vape though, I find the effect lacking. There's something about that heat that does something with the cannabinoids/terps

Amirai

Oct 27, 2017
Hey. I've never smoked anything, but I'm writing a story about someone who does and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Anyone mind if I ask a question? Feel free to tell me no. Otherwise:

So the main character Samantha unknowingly smoked some magical weed that gave her the craziest high of her life along with ludicrous superpowers (the first thing she did with them was accidentally jump into orbit). She's currently at a doctor because she thinks it's all been a crazy hallucination caused by something else that was in the weed. The script says currently:

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
Samantha: I smoked the dankest weed ever and got so baked it was like I got blazed by the center of the sun and have been hallucinating crazy shit ever since.

I'm not really familiar with weed slang but I wanted to write a sentence that was so slangy it was barely comprehensible to anyone who didn't know the lingo. But... I don't know how to use the lingo either so it still sounds more comprehensible than I wanted, but I'll just settle for it not sounding like it was written by someone who's never used the slang before. Does Samantha's response sound all right as it is?

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey. I've never smoked anything, but I'm writing a story about someone who does and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Anyone mind if I ask a question? Feel free to tell me no. Otherwise:

So the main character Samantha unknowingly smoked some magical weed that gave her the craziest high of her life along with ludicrous superpowers (the first thing she did with them was accidentally jump into orbit). She's currently at a doctor because she thinks it's all been a crazy hallucination caused by something else that was in the weed. The script says currently:

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
Samantha: I smoked the dankest weed ever and got so baked it was like I got blazed by the center of the sun and have been hallucinating crazy shit ever since.

I'm not really familiar with weed slang but I wanted to write a sentence that was so slangy it was barely comprehensible to anyone who didn't know the lingo. But... I don't know how to use the lingo either so it still sounds more comprehensible than I wanted, but I'll just settle for it not sounding like it was written by someone who's never used the slang before. Does Samantha's response sound all right as it is?

Do you want it to sound douchey?

Fruit&Nut

Banned
Mar 16, 2018
Fruit&Nut is Air 1 or Solo 1 ok or should I just spend the extra and get Air 2 or Solo 2?

Air 1 and Solo 1 are both excellent, and the vapour quality seems almost exactly the same as the new models. People do claim the quality and density of clouds is improved in the new models, not greatly though.

If the Air 1 and Solo 1 are much cheaper, which I believe they are, that is not a bad idea at all. I think the Solo 2 in specific is a smaller upgrade to Solo 1. It's a bit slimmer, so if you are mostly using it at home, that won't make much of a difference. The LED dial has been changed and has exact temps rather than 7 preset, but that is not important imo. The 7 presets is more than enough flexibility.

The Air 2 does have a battery with 50% more power, and the Solo 2 has a much smaller upgrade to the battery. Solo 1 is famous for it's long lasting battery, so you're good there. Air 2 also has a new glass stem that is meant to be superior, but it's not a big deal at all.

It's going to be a very similar experience. It's not a dramatic upgrade where you have to get the new models. If you're looking to spend less, Air 1 or Solo 1 is a great choice, yeah. Very solid vaporisers, and easy to use. Easy to clean, which to me is a big plus. Some are a real pain the ass to clean.

It really depends on your needs bro. I think I'd go with Solo 1, if you want the bigger, longer lasting, less stealthy vape. If you want a stealthy small vape, you can pop into your pocket, and want more loads off, than maybe the Air 2, if you don't need as many loads, and aren't going to be sharing with friends go with the Air 1. Yeah, if the extra battery life of Air 2 doesn't mean too much to you get the Air 1, otherwise go with the Air 2.

Amirai

Oct 27, 2017
Talk about the flavour. Non douchey potheads aren't gonna wax like that. It'd be like a whisky lover shouting about how strong the whisky is, rather than the smokey peat.
Thanks for the input. I've decided I'm just not knowledgeable enough to write it properly and am mostly avoiding the issue instead.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the input. I've decided I'm just not knowledgeable enough to write it properly and am mostly avoiding the issue instead.
tbh probably a good idea. generally speaking, smoked drugs don't make you hallucinate. there are some very large exceptions to this but realistically speaking no one's gonna lace weed with DMT or salvia. if you still want to use a drug as a narrative device in order to get a character to hallucinate, i'd suggest tying it to something they're eating or drinking, maybe a pill. without any context of the character, it wouldn't be beyond the pale for a youngish person to maybe drop some molly on a weekend, which might be a little more appropriate. just my 2 cents as someone with some dirtbag history, good luck with the story homie

Oct 26, 2017
You will actually save money once you buy a vape as you will be using much less cannabis. It is shocking how long an oz. lasts my friend. My friend also recommends the Arizer vapes - Air 2, Solo 2 (all made in Canada). And there is a Arizer sale right now. Buy from Arizer direct and you can get a good deal.

OK, it may actually be me. Or maybe it is not. No confession here narc.
Lost my Davinci. Replaced it with an Arizer Go. Half the price. Just as nice*.

*okay. So maybe the IQ was fancier, made of brushed metal and ceramic but I wasn't ready to put down close to 400 bucks down for one again.

tata toothy

Dec 24, 2017
Any recommendations for a good quality vape that never burns your throat? I swear the cheap one I have now burns worse than kind of smoking.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for probably what seems like a stupid question but I've been seeing a lot about CBD in my state. I know I can google but I want info from people here if ok.

What exactly is it (or how does it effect a person) and is it safe to use without having to worry about random drug tests?

Thanks

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for probably what seems like a stupid question but I've been seeing a lot about CBD in my state. I know I can google but I want info from people here if ok.

What exactly is it (or how does it effect a person) and is it safe to use without having to worry about random drug tests?

Thanks

It is supposed to be some of the soporific and pain killing effects of pot without the high that comes from THC.

I've heard some bad stuff about the efficacy of cbd oils in legal states but never tried it myself.

I don't know about the testing.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Last few months i've been smoking like a dragon thanks to new connects at my job.

Tried oil cartridges for the first time too, pretty smooth to have if you need a high during the work day. Currently have a strain called "monster cookies" that's pretty good.