• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Been smoking at least 2 grams a day, trying to offset these anti-depressant side effects.

At least three joints a day.

Shit is so expensive I don't even look at how much I spend...I need this shit for my health though.

Psychiatrist said try more CBD strains which are even MORE expensive.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Like a good pen for 510 carts?

Yup. I've bought some cheap 30-50$ ones but they stop working after a month. I'm gonna go to the smoke shop later but they have a crap selection

Been smoking at least 2 grams a day, trying to offset these anti-depressant side effects.

Shit is so expensive I don't even look at how much I spend...I need this shit for my health though.

Psychiatrist said try more CBD strains which are even MORE expensive.

Yea me too bro. I've been smoking like crazy lately, not sure why. I feel like I should see someone, not because of the smoking, but for whatever's depressing the shit outta me.

How much do you pay for an eighth? Cartridges?

The good stuff is like 50$ an eighth for bud, and up to 60$ for good 1g cartridges in NorCal at least.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Yup. I've bought some cheap 30-50$ ones but they stop working after a month. I'm gonna go to the smoke shop later but they have a crap selection
A friend of mine got a Jetty pen and it's on month 3. I've had similar luck to you. Get a month and then they crap out. If you find a good one that had staying power please let me know.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
A friend of mine got a Jetty pen and it's on month 3. I've had similar luck to you. Get a month and then they crap out. If you find a good one that had staying power please let me know.

Yea ima go today, I'll give updates on whatever I get.

My Pax 3 vaporizer is still dope af. It's expensive at 200$ for the base model, but it is awesome. I save so much bud. The high isn't as good as a good ole blunt, but it's great if you can't smoke indoors. Highly recommended

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Yea ima go today, I'll give updates on whatever I get.

My Pax 3 vaporizer is still dope af. It's expensive at 200$ for the base model, but it is awesome. I save so much bud. The high isn't as good as a good ole blunt, but it's great if you can't smoke indoors. Highly recommended
I have a Pax. It's just...the high is JUST FINE, but not even close to a blunt/bong high.

That jetty pen/ jetty cart combo had me blunt high tho. No lie.

————
Bought one of those all in one dosist 'arouse' carts for me and my wife to try out later tonight. First time trying an all in one thing, but a heard really good reviews about this cart in particular.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I have a Pax. It's just...the high is JUST FINE, but not even close to a blunt/bong high.

That jetty pen/ jetty cart combo had me blunt high tho. No lie.

————
Bought one of those all in one dosist 'arouse' carts for me and my wife to try out later tonight. First time trying an all in one thing, but a heard really good reviews about this cart in particular.

Yea, bongs for life lol. Wish I could still smoke on my patio but the apt manager shut that down quickly.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada

Yea me too bro. I've been smoking like crazy lately, not sure why. I feel like I should see someone, not because of the smoking, but for whatever's depressing the shit outta me.

You both need to take a hard look at vaporizers. Vapes can be very, very efficient and can pay for themselves easily within a couple of months.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

You both need to take a hard look at vaporizers. Vapes can be very, very efficient and can pay for themselves easily within a couple of months.

Oh no, I actually use a vaporizer as my main. I buy the 1g cartridges and rip on that. I agree, they are SUPER efficient, portable, and does not smell like weed. Very indiscreet.

I actually got lucky one day when I went to the club, they had cartridges on sale for 10$ lol I bought like 8.

So I just got back from he smoke shop and got an Eleaf 10v. I asked the dude for a recommendation on the best vape pen, and he said it was he Eleaf.when I saw it, I recognized it from my buddy. He uses is and swears by it, so that's good news.

Early impressions:

-it comes 100% charged so thats dope
-you can adjust the voltage.
-looks cool, very small.

So it's recommneded you use it at 3.5v and so far it rips huge gas clouds. I had a Sublime cartridge that stopped working in my old pens, so I cranked it to 4.5v and it worked lol. I'm high af

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the mini review! Hope it holds up!

That Dosist vape worked as intended. Definitely recommend for a date enhancer.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I have a Arizer Air II, Boundless Tera v3, and a Dynavap M. I can highly recommend all three. My next vape is going to be a log type, possibly the E-Nano or an Underdog.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i drank a pint of hard cider, ate half of a brownie, and took around 2mg of etizolam and not only did i make some tasty quickbread rolls filled with spicy bean sauce, but i also finally got to sleep for about 14 hours. i dont recommend abusing benzos but if you are bored on a saturday and want to time travel it's a lot easier on the mind and body than drinking a lot of alcohol

also it's always fun to recount where exactly the amnesia hit because i dont remember going to bed at all but thats where i woke up

anyway i have an arizer air 2, it functions well but i feel that it either runs too hot or not hot enough, i need a heat between 3 and 4

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Man my first time back to the club since the law changed in ca and noticed less stuff and damn prices went up.

Who goes to a club? What state and how much on average for stuff.

1/8: the good stuff is like 45-50. I did not see any of the usual 15-35 range. Almost everything was 40$ and up

Edibles: avg 20$ for 100mg bag

Cartridges: 45-100$. The .5 of the ok stuff jumped up on price by 10$ and the really good 1g jumped like 20$. I used to get really good 1g potent carriages for 50$ out the door and now it's like 77 like tax lol.

Anyways, I figure it's just cause of the law that changed in early July.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Colorado most 1/8s are in the $20-35 range depending on sales and what not.

Edibles are usually around $15-18 for 100mg.

Cartridges depends entirely on the type. $25-60. Pax pods being on the high end.

And yeah I've heard legalization has done bad things to the market in California. It will almost certainly come back down eventually though.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
I was just in California in June and was blown away by how expensive everything was in comparison to Colorado.

Last edited:

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I have never microdosed. What makes it better than vaping? Or bong hits?

I honestly don't know much about it, but the quick google search I just did says it's when you ingest small amounts to keep a high going for longer?

Dec 24, 2017
I microdose with a vape, ingestion isn't going to work well for me.

I do it because I have medical issues, and cannabis addresses a lot of my symptoms. Microdosing will allow be to get the benefits of the drug, without rendering me unable to be an adult and make good decisions at work.

Not that I don't also vape and get high like anyone else.

For some people, it's like hypermiling too? You want to see how high you can get with a more economical usage of cannabis, and how long it can be sustained.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just got an OZ of Haileigh's Hope and an OZ of CBD Mango Haze.

These strains are good for when shit gets really rough with anxiety.
Been leaning alot more towards CBD lately.

Nyx

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
My 3 month old Arizer Solo II vaporiser stopped working yesterday, so I smoked a pure joint to get my daily high. As I quit smoking, that pretty much sucked. Now that I probably have to wait at least a week before I get a replacement under warranty I'm looking for a cheap vaporiser to buy as a back-up. Any good suggestions?

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
My 3 month old Arizer Solo II vaporiser stopped working yesterday, so I smoked a pure joint to get my daily high. As I quit smoking, that pretty much sucked. Now that I probably have to wait at least a week before I get a replacement under warranty I'm looking for a cheap vaporiser to buy as a back-up. Any good suggestions?

I use the pax 3 for flower, it was 200$ but worth it. I'm not sure about cheaper vapes....

I also have a cheap 20$ pen for cartridges that is amazing. It's my go to for smoking now. It's waaaaay cheaper, discreet and overal great. I'm glad this shit wasn't out when I was I high school, I'd be a total burnout right now if I had access, lol

Just got an OZ of Haileigh's Hope and an OZ of CBD Mango Haze.

These strains are good for when shit gets really rough with anxiety.
Been leaning alot more towards CBD lately.

How much do you pay?

I'm almost out of flower and am looking at 50$ eigths lol

Nyx

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
I use the pax 3 for flower, it was 200$ but worth it. I'm not sure about cheaper vapes....

I also have a cheap 20$ pen for cartridges that is amazing. It's my go to for smoking now. It's waaaaay cheaper, discreet and overal great. I'm glad this shit wasn't out when I was I high school, I'd be a total burnout right now if I had access, lol

When I bought my first vape I had the Pax 3 and Solo 2 as final choices, went with the Solo but it gives an error code now when I let the temperature rise and then turns off. :(

The Pax is just as expensive though and I don't want to spend another 200 euros.

Oct 26, 2017
When I bought my first vape I had the Pax 3 and Solo 2 as final choices, went with the Solo but it gives an error code now when I let the temperature rise and then turns off. :(

The Pax is just as expensive though and I don't want to spend another 200 euros.
Get the Fury 2. Non-removable battery is the only con about it.

Dec 24, 2017

How much are you looking to spend? For around $100 or under, I would recommend a Flowermate Nano or Pro, or if would prefer a Crafty/Mighty knockoff, the Boundless CFX. I recommend the CFX or the Pro, personally, I like having a full temp adjustment. I own 6 portable vapes, Pax 3, CFX, Mighty Flowermate Pro, Fury 2, Arizer Air. Waiting for my Ghost to arrive. I own a couple tabletops as well.

Nyx

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
How much are you looking to spend? For around $100 or under, I would recommend a Flowermate Nano or Pro, or if would prefer a Crafty/Mighty knockoff, the Boundless CFX. I recommend the CFX or the Pro, personally, I like having a full temp adjustment. I own 6 portable vapes, Pax 3, CFX, Mighty Flowermate Pro, Fury 2, Arizer Air. Waiting for my Ghost to arrive. I own a couple tabletops as well.

Thanks, did some research on these and went for the CFX for 99 euros. Hope it's here on Wednesday, then I just need to smoke tomorrow before I can go back to vaping.

And having options when I hopefully got a new Solo is always nice.

Dec 24, 2017
I really like the CFX, it heats up very quickly, easy to maintain, it really is a quality Mighty knock off. So much so that you can get the borosilicate mouthpiece for the Mighty/Crafty and it pops right into the CFX.

Is it as good? No. But for around $100 online, it's pretty close. The CFX is a regular for me.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
They aren't under $200 an oz? I wonder if I'm getting a sympathy deal from my connect. I'm not going to stop, but I haven't paid more than $200 for an oz in almost 2 years.

Damn, meant to say under 200$ from the club. I can get pretty good weed from random friends for around 150$. But the hard part is getting ahold of them. I've just been buying 50$ 1/8s and rationing, lol.

I've been vaping almost exclusively for the past decade, my lungs can't handle smoke :)

Yea, I've recently started almost exclusively vaping with the occasional blunt thrown in. Man I love vaping lol it's great, much less prep time compared to rolling

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy my first herb vaporizer and am currently considering the Fury 2 and DynaVap M. I'm leaning more towards the Fury 2 right now because the M seems to have more of a learning curve and I want something more simple for my first device. Are there any better devices in the $150ish or less range?

Dec 24, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy my first herb vaporizer and am currently considering the Fury 2 and DynaVap M. I'm leaning more towards the Fury 2 right now because the M seems to have more of a learning curve and I want something more simple for my first device. Are there any better devices in the $150ish or less range?

How discreet do you need it to be? I've found with portable vapes, they kind of fall into 2 categories: truly portable and home/portable. Smaller units like the Pax 3 and Fury 2 are definitely more portable, however, I'd say the Fury 2 is more of a solo sesh unit.

For something with a bigger chamber, but is less discreet, at $100 the Boundless CFX. DaVinci Miqro, I have seen for around for $100 (eBay).

I like the DynaVap, but that never leaves the home really. I don't want it to look like I have a crack/meth problem due to having a torch.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
How discreet do you need it to be? I've found with portable vapes, they kind of fall into 2 categories: truly portable and home/portable. Smaller units like the Pax 3 and Fury 2 are definitely more portable, however, I'd say the Fury 2 is more of a solo sesh unit.

For something with a bigger chamber, but is less discreet, at $100 the Boundless CFX. DaVinci Miqro, I have seen for around for $100 (eBay).

I like the DynaVap, but that never leaves the home really. I don't want it to look like I have a crack/meth problem due to having a torch.
More discreet would be better and I'm planning on using it solo 100% of the time. For discretion I'm more concerned about the smell when not in use than the size of the unit itself.

Dec 24, 2017
They don't smell if you keep them clean. But I have a skunkcase for my Pax, and the silicone cover for the Fury 2 keeps the smell in really well.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Boundless CFX looks really good and good price...

https://theherbcafe.com/products/boundless-cfx-vaporizer

fuck...I want to just pull the trigger...tough..

bought it

and this too

highnoon.jpg

red one, it's good