• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Just looked this up and goddamn I'm so jealous of the innovative products available in places where its legal/medicinalised. I have no idea on MG dosage, though, I just roll that shit and smoke it (but I only smoke weak thai weed/hash and vape CBD due to just enjoying a light high feeling, nothing intense). But I'm really interested in microdosing (gives a nice light feeling) and the Cannadips website says each pouch is 10mg and they call it a microdose. is that true?
I got the tin with 25 mg per pouch, but there are 10 mg pouches. I'd call them micro dosing, yeah, but I still think it's a little high, no pun. I have some 2.5 mg mints that I'd consider closer to microdosing.

Nov 1, 2017
For someone that smokes way too often for their own good and is yet clueless about this stuff, what weed strand / company would everyone here recommend ordering via OCS.ca? Something strong would be desired, one strand for activity, another for sleep.

I was hoping to order from Tweed out of a friend's suggestion, but I think they're unfortunately out of stock for the time being.

Edit: Lol, checking the stock levels of the various products, it seems to be more a "get what you can" situation.

Last edited:

Moose the Mooche

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Smoking haze lately. My go-to-shop sucks in their hasjiesj quality lately. I am more of a hasjiesj smoker then weed. But right now smoking super haze and it gets the job done. Absolute calmness in my head

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Wanted to try something new, so I'm making my own seeds!

This is a Purple Punch plant full of seeds. I hit it with pollen from a reversed Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies, so the seeds will be feminized Purple Punch x GSC.

fd5be960-59f1-4803-8fuelp.jpeg
Yoooooooo thus looks goood , man I miss getting high so much.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been high as shit all month(like four smokes a day) but now I'm out and I don't know what to do with myself lol. fuuuck this is weird.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Kinda off topic, but has anyone here tried vaping any dry herbs besides weed? Like chamomile or peppermint or anything like that?

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Guys when you high and watch animal planet do you feel like you understand animals feelings and what they go through ,or im I crazy?

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
New pickup.
9 fucking MM thick.

$80 bucks CAD.

They have a Captain America and Hulk one too but I'm already broke.

oxJyRM2.jpg

China glass (Spider Man not Spider-Man) but I can't take care of heady glass.

Last edited:

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
LA ERA, do any of yall have any recommendations for a good ass shop that has some stronger quality strains? Or what strains should I be on the lookout. The strongest shit I usually get is gorrilla glue or super pineapple. But maybe there is better shops cause I only go to the one by my house. I heard Hollywood has some good places.

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LA ERA, do any of yall have any recommendations for a good ass shop that has some stronger quality strains? Or what strains should I be on the lookout. The strongest shit I usually get is gorrilla glue or super pineapple. But maybe there is better shops cause I only go to the one by my house. I heard Hollywood has some good places.
have you tried looking on weedmaps? they usually have menus for different shops and delivery shit too if thats what you are interested

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018

man it's 2018 and you're shopping by strain?

just find a shop with good reviews, then go with what looks/smells good. Think of it as if strains were types of beer. You had a pilsner that was brewed super strong and tasted really good. So you think all pilsners are gonna be like that. But Joe McJoe brews his own pilsner in his garage. It's weak as fuck and tastes like ass. Why? Because it's not the type of beer that determines how good it is. All two different harvests of the same strain have in common is genetics. Everything else about the harvest is up to the gods.

Something interesting I read, and I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it kind of sounds logical: go into a shop and smell the bud. If you find one that smells particularly appealing, then it might be that the terps are more in tune with your body (for lack of a better, less-hippy term). Think of it like being hungry for something really salty. You don't consciously know why, but your body knows what it needs and makes salty foods more appetizing. And the science is emerging that terps are just as important to the high as THC.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
What kind of battery(or whatever term is best used) should I get for use with my cartridges? I usually use a shitty 15 dollar one but its probably unsafe. Dont need anything crazy just something safe that will work.

tata toothy

Dec 24, 2017
Am I the only one who can NEVER get a hold of sativa strain bud? Indicas are great if I want to chill on the couch and watch something hilarious, but that's not want I'm always in the mood for.

Dec 24, 2017
What kind of battery(or whatever term is best used) should I get for use with my cartridges? I usually use a shitty 15 dollar one but its probably unsafe. Dont need anything crazy just something safe that will work.

I really haven't run into any issues with any number of 510 threaded batteries.

However, best quality I've seen so far is with the Ccell line. I like the form factor as well.

https://www.puffitup.com/CCell-Palm-510-Battery-p/cc.th2.htm

Dec 24, 2017
Am I the only one who can NEVER get a hold of sativa strain bud? Indicas are great if I want to chill on the couch and watch something hilarious, but that's not want I'm always in the mood for.

Are you combusting only? I prefer hybrids, but even with indica strong hybrids, vaporizing always provides me with a "cleaner" high. It doesn't weigh my body down. I run for miles after getting high using a vaporizer.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
I've smoked so much at this point I can usually handle dabs but I remember my first one got me almost as high as my first time in general. Definitely can floor you.

Living in a legal state where you can get good quality(IMO) ounces for 60-80 bucks is still so crazy to me.

That 22% tax tho oof, at least most places advertise with it factored in

Last edited:

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
How did I miss this OT? Subbed!

Been a smoker for years but I picked up a Dynvap about a month ago in an effort to cut down. Went for the Omnivap XL Titanium model after hearing good things about it and I have no regrets, it's a thing of beauty and amazingly efficient. I still haven't fully converted to vaping, having an odd smoke here and there, but I'm getting there. The thing I like most about this vape is that it's really satisfying to use, similar ritual to smoking.

Ac76788.jpg

Dec 24, 2017
I'm not having a good health day with the cancer, and bad health days make me terribly anxious, and then I stop eating and won't notice for a couple days. But, I hit the Dynavap this morning. I feel relaxed, emotionally and physically, pain reduced. I'm going to go to the comic book convention and have a good time. Cannabis is wonderful.