• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
According to a recent update on the developer's blog, the game will be set to launch in March 2018, first on PC and then on XBO later in the month. A PS4 version is planned for a later date. Currently, you can buy a preview/trial version for $19.99. The final price will be $24.99, if you decide to wait until the game is complete.

Looking forward to this one, personally. It's shaping up very nicely.

Hesemonni

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*ItsBeen84Years.gif* ?

I remember the game being first shown. Nice to see it finally reach completion.

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
Always get a big brisby and the secret of nimh feel from this game, which is of course a compliment

ManatuBear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Didn't this game start as a "souls" clone and now is more stealth-action based? I kinda remember seeing a souls clone with a mouse years ago.

Robsolete

Oct 25, 2017
Had this on my wishlist for some time now. Looking forward to finally getting a chance to play it.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Can't support a dev that condones this sort of exploitative behavior. SMH:
I understand it's a controversial topic right now but we're thinking of adding lute boxes to the game. #toosoon
aRxGszy.jpg

teraMEL0S

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the final version of the game. I have the early access steam version but only played it a couple times several months ago, so it'll be neat to play again come March.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Yep, still looks gorgeous.

I always mix this with Ghost Song before I open the thread/article and see pictures.