Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Someone was streaming the game on twitch today, quality's not the greatest but atleast it's something, game looks gorgeous!

Edit: See threadmarks for more footage.

Last edited:

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
The foliage looks very very good but on the other hand what's with the weird animation when the bear tossed the character in the air.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if he made the mission objective UI permanent or if that's the standard configuration. Would be surprising if it's standard when they put so much work into the minimal UI

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Why leakers are always bad players? lol

You can hear him smashing that attack button.

Game looks great. Wanted to see more about the combat system, but yeah, I wont get that with these videos

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Nice gameplay, definitely seems like hes rushing and spamming the attack button when hes fighting.

I do like that getting hit even once deals great damage to you.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Looks good as hell. How can people enjoy games (for the first time) with unrelated shit distractingly blasting in the background? To me that's just zero respect for the art form and you miss like %50 of the experience.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
This guy was obviously awful but combat looks fluid and methodical.

OP
OP
Dlanor A. Knox

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Looks good as hell. How can people enjoy games (for the first time) with unrelated shit distractingly blasting in the background? To me that's just zero respect for the art form and you miss like %50 of the experience.

I'm guessing he's playing with a headset while someone else is watching cartoon network in the background since we can't hear the game at all, atleast I hope so hahah

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely gorgeous graphics, but it seems sort of empty?

I can't get a sense of whether or not exploring the environments is worthwhile... Not impressed by the combat, but we'll see how it feels to play, I suppose.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
The wind effects!

giphy.gif

I have a feeling the atmosphere in GOT is gonna be remarkable. Just saying...

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Some of that combat, especially in that first video, looked pretty clunky. But it also seems like dude hasn't really played much and still learning maybe, so that may be part of it. Some other things just kind of look off, like the combat with the bear. Hmm, really wish we could get just a long, not rushed, look at extended combat sequences, but that's not happening at this point. Looks good visually, though and whatnot.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Why leakers are always bad players? lol

You can hear him smashing that attack button.

Game looks great. Wanted to see more about the combat system, but yeah, I wont get that with these videos

Yeah it seems like its always a thing where the players leaking suck at combat or intentionally try to be horrible at it lol.

Oh well 2 more days till reviews are out and then 2 more days till the game is ours

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice gameplay, definitely seems like hes rushing and spamming the attack button when hes fighting.

I do like that getting hit even once deals great damage to you.

Yeah, really hard to judge the combat here... I expect it might be one of those games that has depth for those who want it / play on hard, but can also be cheesed.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't have sold my PS4 Pro early, I shouldn't have sold my PS4 Pro early, I shouldn't have sold my PS4 Pro early.

The wait to play this on PS5 is going to be unbearable it looks so goooood.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't get excited about this combat. Looks slow and kind of heavy, hope it plays better

Those duels look super cool tho

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
You're concerned about player skill meanwhile I'm concerned that this dude deadass chose to stream the game with a phone on a console that literally lets you stream natively.

Its likely this person did this to not get their account super banned cause if he/she streams straight on the ps4 then that account is like super dead lol.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I think streaming is blocked until release.
Won't let you stream natively until the game is released.
Its likely this person did this to not get their account super banned cause if he/she streams straight on the ps4 then that account is like super dead lol.
I think he did it to avoid automatic copyright claims, the same reason why the game is muted.
Fair