• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017

The artbook that just came out has new details

- Exaggerated world of Japan (enemies and landscapes)
- new enemy types
- new bosses
- Teases the multiplayer menus

Screenshot-2020-09-13-125543.jpg

thanks cantbebothered for finding the video

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn getting some real Sekiro vibes from those enemy designs. I haven't picked up GoT yet but I will probably do so once the multiplayer update comes out or if I actually do splurge on a PS5. Whichever happens first.

Edit: Also great find OP.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it runs amazingly on PS5 because I am waiting for that and this.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those enemies and bosses designs are amazing! Can't wait to play this with friends.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Wow this looks amazing. The base game was already awesome, and this came to be such a surprise.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am curious if you're going to be picking up loot from enemies and if you can use weapons outside of the katanas and bows. Would be cool if one class used a Naginata or something that isn't a sword.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When does this come out again?

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for this, I am loving the game. On Act 2 after clearing everything in the first area. Will maybe be done with the story by the time the MP arrives so can jump right in.

It's a game I am really hoping gets an upgrade for PS5. Not that it needs it really as it's a stunner, but I really want to see what they can do. Imagine 60fps 4 player co-op 😍

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am interested to know if this is going to be a loot fest with loads of customisation etc? I am up for it, to be honest!

It's looks from the trailer that it's class based. Want to know more about this...

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe Sucker Punch beaten Guerrilla for adding Multiplayer for their open-world game...

And it's not even a PS5 sequel, lol.

Still hoping for Forbidden West MP too.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
How come barely anyone is talking about this
I just don't think we know enough about it yet. I'm super excited about it myself and will be making the OT as an extension to my main GoT OT (linking the two) but we know very little about it so far and have very little footage or information yet.

Yes, lack of supernatural elements in the main game is clearly why its sales bombed..
Did GoT sell poorly? I didn't follow the games sales.

I wonder if they'll try to get a PS5 version (or upgrade) of this game out around the launch of the PS5 which could grab the interest of more people who didn't play on PS4 or who are waiting for the PS5 to release.

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to this!

I wonder if they'll try to get a PS5 version (or upgrade) of this game out around the launch of the PS5 which could grab the interest of more people who didn't play on PS4 or who are waiting for the PS5 to release.
It was the fastest selling new IP from PlayStation first-party this generation beating even Horizon Zero Dawn so it was a huge success.

Yeah, I bet there's a PS5 version available at launch now that this multiplayer mode is coming this fall.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
I might jump into this game now that I've finished Avengers. I need a chill story campaign to play along with TLoU2's.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I just don't think we know enough about it yet. I'm super excited about it myself and will be making the OT as an extension to my main GoT OT (linking the two) but we know very little about it so far and have very little footage or information yet.

it sold amazingly well. was sarcasm.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I've been playing GoT for a while now and I quite like it but I do wish the main game had these supernatural elements in it. Hopefully, you can play the MP mode alone.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
God damn this is like the coolest dlc to a game I've ever seen. Especially considering its freaking free. What an awesome thing.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
This looks fun, I wish the single player captured my attention more. Was pretty but was lacking a certain connectedness to the world for me. Hated that I could just walk through trees😞

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Just platinumed this game, so ready to jump into this Multiplayer. Hope the netcode is good, because the timing on a lot of the blocks and parries was very tight.

Will be interesting to see how wild and out there they get with the folklore enemies. Wonder if the enemies from the Mythic Tales in the game show up?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Really looking forward to this!

It was the fastest selling new IP from PlayStation first-party this generation beating even Horizon Zero Dawn so it was a huge success.

Yeah, I bet there's a PS5 version available at launch now that this multiplayer mode is coming this fall.
I've been playing GoT for a while now and I quite like it but I do wish the main game had these supernatural elements in it. Hopefully, you can play the MP mode alone.
Ah good to hear. I played the shit out of it and made the OT and such for it but didn't follow any of the post-launch news or anything about it. Totally down to dive back in once Legends or the PS5 version comes out - whichever is first (they may happen at the same time).