• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

Apologies if already a thread couldn't find one.

This is INSANE.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Shame on Sony and their poor marketing. It's good to see people are getting to know this masterpiece, but shame on you Sony.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, that's awesome.

It kinda looks and sounds like Time Commando too although better looking.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
What's the ownership situation of these created games like? Does Sony own them or

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Part of my daily routine now is browsing indreams.me so I can assemble a "play it later" queue ready for me when I turn on the game. This shall be added.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Shame on Sony and their poor marketing. It's good to see people are getting to know this masterpiece, but shame on you Sony.

Funny how We accept that 'word of mouth' helped games like Stardew Valley rack up millions of sales, but for some reason the (seemingly) massive social media attention Dreams is getting is dismissed as trivial compared to a handful of TV spots?

IMHO, the marketing so far is fairly OK. at this point, shitload of people already know about Dreams. Fair to assume that not everyone is about creating and that sales will come slowly and surely, not the explosive massive seller at launch.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Back on topic, this is seriously impressive. I wonder how many hours went into making that. Eager to see how it looks when it's optimized for PS5.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Other companies would've probably cancelled a game that was in development for 7 years, and they did feature Dreams at every E3 quite prominently.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
maybe we can play a finished version in Dreams before playing the real game

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck?! This is crazy.

I bought the game this week and have been waiting until Saturday to dive in. Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way for people to export their creations so they can be continued and maybe expanded outside of Dreams?
Some of this stuff looks so good people might want to develop it into a fully fledged game it its own right.
Dreams looks like an amazing game creation tool, but if everything is stuck in Dreams then it feels a little weird.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
how long until a Dreams game where you play a guy in your house putting Dreams game on a PS4 within the Dreams game that loads up Dreams and you play games designed inside this Dreams within the Dreams where you play a Dreams creating game.

Oct 26, 2017
That is just an animated scene, not a playable game. And it was made during early access, I saw it in June or so.

Still, the animations are amazing and there are some pretty advanced swordplay games being worked on.

Gradly

Nov 11, 2017
Really nice. I see people now can create prototype or pitch some game ideas (or trailers) using Dreams.