• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima is also great. I'm overwhelmed by graphics. When I play with it, it is so beautiful that my hands stop. There are many scenes that make Japanese scenery 1.2 times more beautiful.

This is from the guy who has already seen and played TLoU2. Here we all were thinking TLoU2 was the game to watch and Ghosts just snuck up and slit TLoU2 throat...

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Is this the first official mention of that game since that last E3 showing? I could swear the game sort of went radio silent and a lot of people were wondering where it went, even some people thinking it was cancelled.

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the exploration in this game is more freeform a la BOTW, I just want to traverse Tsushima and take in all of the environments.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's also not normal for him to play a game from a western studio that nails the japanese scenery to this extent.

Good stuff though. Looking forward to play this.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
This is from the guy who has already seen and played TLoU2. Here we all were thinking TLoU2 was the game to watch and Ghosts just snuck up and slit TLoU2 throat...

that is certainly... a dramatic take.

but yeah, the gameplay showcase also impressed me much. can't wait to see it again.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It really is an astounding looking game. If they had showed that as a PS5 reveal game I would have been impressed. It's crazy what Sony's first parties are going to do with a machine with 6-8x the graphics power of PS4!

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Art style/direction is also part of a game's graphics and I'm pretty confident that it will carry the visuals harder than the actual graphical fidelity if the E3 demo is of any indication.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
I really hope the exploration in this game is more freeform a la BOTW, I just want to traverse Tsushima and take in all of the environments.
From the gameplay segment that we saw, I'm expecting traversal akin to Sekiro's, but I really want to be surprised and have total freedom like BotW

I have a feeling that this game will be something special

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
So teammates from under the same umbrella are going to slit each other throats. That's some good logic there OP. Lol.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean...

Ghost-of-Tsushima-Visuals-Sony-Boss.jpg

Bjx0s56kMl4MbneI7yHco8QiH8Uismk0FLkxvZHGnpc.gif

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
next time we will see ghost of tsushima will be very interesting, it will be at least 1.5 years since we last saw it, so its bound to look quite different than in E3 2018.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Great graphics/art style is cool but we need more info on the other stuff. The Order 1886 had incredible graphics yet wasn't all that. Big console exclusives having amazing graphics is just expected at this point.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping they can get that Japanese scenery up to at least 1.4x before release. Maybe patch it in afterwards.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Most people didn't believe the E3 footage was running on actual PS4 Pro HW until it was shown to media that it was. People forget that SP is also a graphical powerhouse studio, Second Son was best looking PS4 game for quite some time.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Great graphics/art style is cool but we need more info on the other stuff. The Order 1886 had incredible graphics yet wasn't all that. Big console exclusives having amazing graphics is just expected at this point.

This is just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Ghost of Tsushima E3 presentation showed more gameplay mechanics in 8 minutes than my entire playthrough of The Order 1886.

Status
Not open for further replies.