• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Hope the reason that we've practically heard and seen nothing since the reveal isn't a sign of development issues. At least praise like this offers a glimmer of hope

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I hipe the game includes an epic soundtrack to go along with that beautiful graphics

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
I'm as hyped for GoT as anyone, but the people posting E3 Demo gifs are setting themselves up to be disproven later. It's just like when everyone tried to say Anthem was going to be so amazing based off demo footage they admitted wasn't actualy playable. Then we have the people comparing to games like TLOU and stuff and we don't even know the scale of how GoT will play beyond what we've seen already and it's all just nonsense.
Are you talking about graphics or gameplay?

Either way, Sony's First Party output this gen hasn't really fallen victim to what happened with Bioware/Anthem.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Take your time Sucker Punch.
Directed by Akira Kurosawa

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Dude...what are trying to say. Seriously.

Shhhh... drink your Kool-Aid in silence.

I don't even know what these kind of posts means, it's not kool-aid and I'm not trying to say shit, only because I don't always follow what a Sony rep says about a Sony game it doesn't mean I'm not hating the game or the guy. If it tends up being this good as Shu says, better to me, as someone who only has a PS4. I'm simply not surprised that he speaks this good about one of the biggest games coming from Sony. I don't see how is that hard to understand for some of you guys that ends up seeing other intentions in my post.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what these kind of posts means, it's not kool-aid and I'm not trying to say shit, only because I don't always follow what a Sony rep says about a Sony game it doesn't mean I'm not hating the game or the guy. If it tends up being this good as Shu says, better to me, as someone who only has a PS4. I'm simply not surprised that he speaks this good about one of the biggest games coming from Sony. I don't see how is that hard to understand for some of you guys that ends up seeing other intentions in my post.

I was being sarcastic. I agree with you.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Mmm. Have to see running in person. Sucker Punch is very strong with tecnical, but im not getting a big visual impact here. Especially when its in Sony's stable. Want to see more.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Even though Ghost has been running on PS4Pro, I think this will also be a launch game for PS5.

And no, the graphics and performance won't be improved via a patch for PS5, there will be separate SKUs for PS4 and PS5 versions. The PS5 version will be its own build, even if they launch on the same day. Just like any other multi-gen release.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Yoshida is a someone who got the platinum in Bloodborne.

If you can't trust someone like that, who can you trust?

W17LY

Aug 29, 2018
Even though Ghost has been running on PS4Pro, I think this will also be a launch game for PS5.

And no, the graphics and performance won't be improved via a patch for PS5, there will be separate SKUs for PS4 and PS5 versions. The PS5 version will be its own build, even if they launch on the same day. Just like any other multi-gen release.

When backwards compatibility was confirmed, 2 skus became an extremely absurd movement.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah visually, I cannot wait for this game with HDR. Imagine the snow; imagine the sounds of a bamboo forest at night; imagine the sweet mud and blood tech.

They should do a mood trailer like Shenmue just released.

Yoshida is a someone who got the platinum in Bloodborne.

If you can't trust someone like that, who can you trust?

Good point.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Something about the gfx in this game look weird to me, like too plastic or something.

I think TLOU2 looks better so far. Same with Death Stranding.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
As someone who is extremely excited about Ghost of Tsushima:

"Company executive says his own company's product is very good".

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
They are really going in hard with their HDR and colour grading technologies and have some very talented people handling it. Really looking forward to seeing it again

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't get all the company man post. It's not as if though he is talking about a product we haven't seen and trying to mislead the public. We have plenty of footage of the game. I can only see the contention if you think the game looks bad or you're bitter.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Of course he can't said bad things about exclusive. But he seems especially impressed about the graphic. So what exactly means a post like yours? I'm not surely a Shu fanboy but you don't believe to him because he works on Sony? From what I seen the older trailer was extremely impressive graphically and it was an old built. It's nice to know by him the graphic still improve (I guess). The hell means a post like 'eh he can just talk good about it'? So a company man it's just about promotion and his opinion can't be genuine and passionate? Only Spencer can be like this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.