• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
While I liked Wildlands I would like a sequel to GRAW. Some of the best MP I play on the 360.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I would buy 20 more Wildlands games. I played it for about a thousand hours since it came out between PC and PS4.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Gimme more Wildlands please. Just keep giving me more massive sandboxes that look amazing and are fun to play around in.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Bets on whether it'll be this gen, next gen or cross gen? I'm thinking all the way next gen.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Wildlands, even if it did get somewhat repetitive after a while. Moving through the pretty massive world and just playing with the game's various systems and mechanics was fun.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i knew a new ghost recon game would be announced soon. it's been a while since the last one and wildlands sold very very well.
my hope is they go back to the roots, i want something in the middle between military sim and shooter. something with the feeling of GRAW but present time.

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Wildlands was great but got a little repetitive, Judging by the 2 viral teasers on YouTube I would say this is a new future soldier title. The 2 teasers had things like drones and a futuristic sounding company making them. I'm in whatever it is.

Kratos2013

Jan 25, 2018
Whatever it is, I am in! I've played Wildlands and all game types added for hundreds of hours. I am hoping for new locations; a new map! but whatever it is, welcome.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Wildlands 2 with a BR mode please.

The world in the first game was so amazing it's a shame only 4 players could walk around

Failing that 8 player co -op with different fire teams doing missions together would be amazing.

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I tried to enjoy wildlands but it had shitty animations, janky driving and an overrated world and a terrible radio. Hope if its a sequel it improves on graphics.

Feb 21, 2019
Sign me up for an Eastern European Wildlands with a mix of countryside and urban combat. Do it Ubi.

That said, sign me up for whatever they pick. Wildlands (while a bit too big and repetitive for its own good), has some of the best gameplay (second only to Metal Gear V), in this genre.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If it's a Wildlands sequel, I need tighter controls. It always felt like there was input lag on console. Tighter combat mechanics as a whole would be welcome, actually.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Wildlands was surprisingly fun, but it lacked a lot of personality. Give me more customization, more world events, more stuff to discover in the world.

Dre G Writer

Jan 5, 2018
I don't really care for wildlands and have never played it, but I do enjoy new game reveals regardless.
I was in the same boat as you about wildlands until i played it, after getting it for free as some sort of promotion for buying division 2. Man, i was sleeping on a diamond mine. That game is waaaaaaaaaay better than i thought. Ive been playing it everyday since i decided to install it a week ago to take a breagk from division2.(waiting for div2 raid to go live) even when the raid goes live, i may wait until i finish wildlands first. Game got its hooks in me.

illamap

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was in the same boat as you about wildlands until i played it, after getting it for free as some sort of promotion for buying division 2. Man, i was sleeping on a diamond mine. That game is waaaaaaaaaay better than i thought. Ive been playing it everyday since i decided to install it a week ago to take a breagk from division2.(waiting for div2 raid to go live) even when the raid goes live, i may wait until i finish wildlands first. Game got its hooks in me.

Alright, decided to give it a go since only 15 bucks on psn right now.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Dissapointed it's not Splinter Cell, but I'm up for more Ghost Recon. If it's Wildlands 2, they need to revamp/rework vehicles, make a better story and make it a bit less repetitive. Do that and they've got an excellent game.

Oct 25, 2017
I know someone who works with some media team with Ubisoft and he said it's called Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and said visually it blows away WD3 but I'd take that with a pinch of salt till we see what it is.

Visually blows away Watch Dogs 3?

Huh...

I am more invested in WD than GR, but I was hoping there was a sizeable jump in visual quality from WD2 to 3

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
Sign me up for an Eastern European Wildlands with a mix of countryside and urban combat. Do it Ubi.

That said, sign me up for whatever they pick. Wildlands (while a bit too big and repetitive for its own good), has some of the best gameplay (second only to Metal Gear V), in this genre.
Pretty sure it'll be set on a fictional island in Pacific - Aurora - as teased in the latest free DLC.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
latest

Sequel to this, please.

Deleted member 56065

User-requested account closure
Apr 18, 2019
Is it Splinter Cell? Is not Splinter Cell is ist? Tell me its Splinter Cell. Where's Splinter Cell? There's a chance that is Splinter Cell related? Where's a new Splinter Cell? Ubi plz

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Is it Splinter Cell? Is not Splinter Cell is ist? Tell me its Splinter Cell. Where's Splinter Cell? There's a chance that is Splinter Cell related? Where's a new Splinter Cell? Ubi plz

The random 4K BC upgrades on the One X for last gen Splinter Cell games got my spider-sense tingling for a new SC announcement at E3, but we've been disappointed before...

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I like the game but I wanted a bit more out of it. They could shrink the game map and have it more interactive. A lot of the times I felt like I had to make my own fun but the game itself getting in the way. I only played around launch so it probably has had some really neat updates since then.

Fair enough...:(

They do need to buck up and mix in some real urban combat...small tight corners, tense gameplay.
That's what I want. Gimme some destructible environments too.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Wildlands did better for them than a lot of people realized. Really hope this is a full sequel.

Edit:

Was Wildlands actually good? I played the demo and was really underwhelmed

It's best played with a group, and I personally find it most fun if I artificially up the difficulty by restricting some hud elements like the minimap. Overall though, it's my favorite open world shooter game.

Last edited: