• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
unknown.png

Was up for a bit before being taken down, but someone grabbed this image. Looks like this is the title we're in for with tomorrow's stream.

Edit: Looks like this will be a sequel to wildlands if details are corrent
This was posted 6 hours ago before this leak so might be real.

States it is a sequel to wild lands
Coming October 4th
Ps4, xboxone and PC
Jon berthal is main baddie
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.gamepressure.com/S013-amp.asp?ID=2809
More info from Reddit, which leaked prior to this figurine showing up:

It's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, seems to be a story driven 4 player experience against Cole D. Walker(gone rogue, seems he killed Holt and Midas, possibly Weaver too) and his army of mostly weaponized drones.

Is coming out on October 4th this year, PC PS4 and XBOX.

No news about the multiplayer yet, but there will be a collector's edition called "Wolves" exclusive to the Ubi Store, contains a 24cm figurine of Cole, a map, arts, Year 1 Pass (sigh) and Ultimate Pack (which has some missions, vehicles, cosmetics and early class unlockers) and you can play 3 days before premiere.

There will be gameplay reveal too but flaired as "alpha footage" so I guess nothing final. It's showing a sequence in quite nice jungle, with mud mechanics, then to clearing an outpost.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/bm6p18/this_was_up_then_disappeared/

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
So we're in for a Wildlands 2 kinda thing? He don't look too stealthy.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/blym26/new_ghost_recon_game_leak/ (Post is deleted. Google has a cache):

It's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, seems to be a story driven 4 player experience against Cole D. Walker(gone rogue, seems he killed Holt and Midas, possibly Weaver too) and his army of mostly weaponized drones.

No news about the multiplayer yet, but there will be a collector's edition called "Wolves" exclusive to the Ubi Store, contains a 24cm figurine of Cole, a map, arts, Year 1 Pass (sigh) and Ultimate Pack (which has some missions, vehicles, cosmetics and early class unlockers) and you can play 3 days before premiere.

There will be gameplay reveal too but flaired as "alpha footage" so I guess nothing final. It's showing a sequence in quite nice jungle, with mud mechanics, then to clearing an outpost.

Last edited:

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Spiritual or true successor to Wildlands? Because why won't they just call it Wildlands 2?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

This was posted 6 hours ago before this leak so might be real.

States it is a sequel to wild lands
Coming October 4th
Ps4, xboxone and PC
Jon berthal is main baddie
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.gamepressure.com/S013-amp.asp?ID=2809
Sounds decent, if true

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
I just hope it has good PvP. There hasn't been a good tps pvp experience (that isn't fotnite) in years.

Deleted member 49132

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
I hope they worked on the horribly sluggish aiming controls. Either way I'm in, PvP in Wildlands is the shit especially if you have friends.

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019
Well that's disappointing.

I like when Ghost Recon goes for realism. Bolivia drug cartels was nice and felt grounded.

A rogue agent on a fictional island with a drone army isn't. We could have gone to Ukraine, Afghanistan, Russia, Mexico, etc instead.