• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Nakamura actually has a bunch of her own fan art saved on her phone, to the point where it's filling up said phone.

I love how one of them is the stick figure drawing of her too. It's still so unbelievable how she went from a few hundred twitter followers from before the Bethsoft conference to over 130K now by the end of E3

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
An equally middle aged woman of any other ethnic background wouldn't have garnered that kind of response from the internet.

Not really disagreeing with you but the internet can find a way to make a waifu out of anyone. I can't count how many Jeopardy champions got turned into waifu meme's.

Chariot

Oct 26, 2017
Hamburg
An equally middle aged woman of any other ethnic background wouldn't have garnered that kind of response from the internet.
What about Ukrainian?

Natalia Poklonskaya was a bit hit, and she was Ukrainian and not the least bit Japanese: https://www.google.com/search?clien...wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i10i67j0i24.P-LwfQog_zM

Also, I don't know if you have noticed, but a lot of the artists are women, Asian or both. Are you saying those people are wrong to appreciate Ikumi Nakamura's cuteness? Is Ikumi Nakamura wrong to be excited about people drawing fanart of her? Who are you to tell this woman what she may or may not appreciate?