• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Her introduction on stage was very wholesome and the internet very much liked her enthusiastic personality. Easily the best part of the conference. She retweeted a bunch of fanart on her profile: https://twitter.com/nakamura193

Last edited:

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thirst is real and gamers are too predictable, as usual. I'm more hyped by the work she done in her career but hey.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
8cnLP0l.png

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna say "hope this doesn't get too creepy" but we all know it won't go well

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
The energy of this reveal reminded me of Davide Solani (sp?), the developer at the Ubisoft conference who got very emotional about the Mario reveal.

These E3 preferences at their best when the talent behind the games get to be enthusiastic about their work.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
time to restart the conversation about calling asian women cute and/or adorable?

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
She's great, but lets keep this from going south please, internet.

Wholesome that she's retweeting it though :)

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It's great, put such a big dumb smile on my face when I saw all her retweets of fanart. She has a really great track record too btw (artist on Okami, Bayo and Evil Within), don't sleep on Ghostwire could be great.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I'm excited she's finally directing her own thing. She was hella adorable and wholesome on stage, clearly a bit nervous but she pushed through.

I'm just excited Tango is free from trying to make Resi 4 the sequel.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as this doesnt go the route Jade raymond's art went... i guess its okay, but fuck when *That art* happened. But still its a little weird.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
"Wholesome" is that new trendy word used to describe something so much that it will no longer have a correct use soon, right?

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
She was great at the conference and memes based on game devs / executives like Reggie or Kamiya is fine of course but the way this has taken off is kinda weird. Oh well, she seems into it so far and what's been posted in this thread is fine. But hopefully it won't get too weird.

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
People are thirsty. If an Asian man was acting the same way he would have ended up in a hundred cringe compilations.

Matterhorn

Feb 6, 2019
United States
Met her at the after party and she was the same way in person. Just so excited to be there and really happy to do the reveal. She said she was nervous but it was so worth it.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes - people so quickly want to assume that a person acting cute (and doing so purposefully) is being fetishized rather than just recognized?

She purposefully acted cute there, and she isn't a bad looking person. What's wrong with calling a cute person cute?

It's not like people (so far) are being creepy with "Uguuu Japanese people are so kawaii desu I'm gonna make her Mai waifu!!"

(... At least not that I've seen yet.)