Giant Bomb @ E3 2019 | Have Fun, Be Safe, Be Kind, Call Home

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Guys is Hyrule Warriors on Switch a good game?

It's on sale and I'm bored.
It's the only musou game I've played and I put probably over 100 hours into it. Even with that amount of time in the game I barely even touched most of the content, there's that much.

Edit: Buy it if you don't have much else to play, have a ton of free time, and most importantly love Zelda stuff because it's a love letter to the entire series.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
This Elite controller talk is so cool.

I really love what Microsoft is doing regarding hardware. So many cool ideas.

I really hope they don't drop the ball next gen.

EDIT: Also, Jeff is a fantastic interviewer.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Listening to them talk about Doom Eternal and "Best story" will be a battle between Mortal Kombat 11 and Doom: Eternal this year, won't it?

Nora

Oct 25, 2017
This Avengers game seems like a mess
It's so fucking ugly and that presentation was the most confused, empty thing. They said almost nothing about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull an Anthem.

Also I'm sorry but I don't like the Link's Awakening style. It looks like Duplos. It's not without its charm but it all looks plastic.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Man...Avengers sounds dumb.

Hearing all the Nintendo chugginess talk, makes me really think about that Switch Pro talk.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's so fucking ugly and that presentation was the most confused, empty thing. They said almost nothing about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull an Anthem.

Also I'm sorry but I don't like the Link's Awakening style. It looks like Duplos. It's not without its charm but it all looks plastic.
Duplos is a pretty accurate description. It's so sterile.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
"Tyler's new album is good"

Holy shit I seriously did not expect Jeff to be into Tyler the Creator at all, let alone Igor.

Go stream Igor now.