Giant Bomb @ E3 2019 | Have Fun, Be Safe, Be Kind, Call Home

Jaklap

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Still never made my way through all of 2018's nite shows. They are hard to listen to as podcasts cause you put it down mid-segment by the time you come back you forget who you're listening to and there's no faces to match to a voice.

It would be a shitton of podcasts to download but I wouldn't mind if they put them up segmented like they do the videos on the site. Or maybe just timestamps in the descriptions of the pods of what guests are on during each segment

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
It came out in 2012 lol
i was like "no no no that cant be right, it came out in 2010 or 2011" but i looked it up and damn. I know i got mine in the leadup to tearaway which wouldve been late 2012-late 2013 and shortly after i was with a friend trying to buy one for them but no one was carrying it until we wound up finding the one gamestop in atlanta selling a refurbished one

i dont think i realized just how fast that thing sank lmao

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I’m sorry, I tried looking through the last two pages to find the answer to this question and I couldn’t, although I’m sure it’s been talked about: are we getting the night shows as podcasts this year?

Nov 14, 2017
Loving the GB @ Nite stuff so far. I could listen to that guy talk about designing the Elite Controller 2 forever.

Do most people watch the segments or the straight through videos?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up on the segments and that was a good first night. Respawn and the final segment were probably the best.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Loving the GB @ Nite stuff so far. I could listen to that guy talk about designing the Elite Controller 2 forever.

Do most people watch the segments or the straight through videos?
I watch the livestream as long as I can make it (I usually don't make it to the end since it goes until like 2am my time), but when I'm catching up I just use the individual segments.

chrominance

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Google Doc or something keeping track of the guests that have shown up so far? I could rewind this video to find the names instead but wondered if there was an easy reference instead.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Catching the final segment from last night today, and it's very good.

Always love a Plante segment, and that Jordan Peterson "Is this your king" moment was amazing. Pat just sits back in the cut and occasionally drops a great joke before returning to listening quietly

Karspankey

Oct 25, 2017
5 mins into the Gita, Pat, Chris, Dante, Tina, and Chelsea sit down and I'm already dying

The visualization of Tarantino staring at Sonic's feet muttering "gotta go fast" is powerful

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017