• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like a guest they managed to snag at the last second, so a bit impromptu and low key. It's a bit strange but interesting none-the-less.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being whiny because they brought in Kenny Omega of AEW fame to talk about his stuff on their own program because they can and you cant close out lmao.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing I know about Kenny besides people like him a lot is this gif:

4e6.gif

Edit: goddarnit, Jintor

SJurgenson

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I cannot believe all these people are angry that their wrestling website at a convention doing a stream are angry about the random wrestling shit at the end of their stream.

Wait, Giant Bomb is videogame website? Oh.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
... I know Kenny has nothing to do with WWE...

It's still a whole E3 segment used for a wrestling infomercial.

Cause you know... A videogame website at a videogame convention...

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Yeah with it explained here that the fellow isn't WWE, i don't have a problem with it, but the show almost ended on a high and I feel like this segment shoulda been earlier in the show.

Or if this ended an earlier night. It's just a very weird way to conclude the almost weeks worth of coverage with this weird wrestling bit.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'll be honest

i legit thought for half a second when the camera had the dude talking offscreen that it was a shock keanu reveal lol