• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
the energy during the actual promoting AEW bit was weirdly lowkey, but i loved the start of it with the Xavier back and forth

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Having one of the best wrestlers in the world today, who is genuinely into games, on your gaming talk show is not weird.

Yes it is. He ended up talking about his wrestling organization in isolation with the official GB twitter hyping up to stick around for this as the cap-off of the night.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's absolutely weird.

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
I love everyone in this thread. Even if we have our opinions about the ending segment.

But remember... "Weird" was how E3 was defined ALL week. Nice to see something weird wrap it up.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
It's almost 10:30am

g02k66L.gif

time to sleep but also

Giant Bomb Presents: My Third First E3 Episode 05
We're joined by a surly crew for this our season finale. Topics of discussion include butt implants, soup, and more.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
we're a buncha fuckin marks that got swerved, and the heat the boys are getting in the back for this heel turn got a good pop out of me

Oct 25, 2017
Bravo. I was bummed about Kenny not showing up after almost getting him last year, and then they go and do that. Awesome.

I love Giant Bomb.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Can I just mention how surreal it is to see Kenny Omega on the Giant Bomb E3 couch

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Very odd end to the show.. I think they expected GB's audience to be more into wrestling than it really is

grand

Oct 25, 2017
In the end, it was another strong E3 for Giantbomb. The Kenny Omega bit was garbage but otherwise we got great press conference reactions, amazing developer interviews from Jeff, great vlogs and the second to last segment hit the highs of previous years. Overall I'm pretty content.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Yes it is. He ended up talking about his wrestling organization in isolation with the official GB twitter hyping up to stick around for this as the cap-off of the night.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's absolutely weird.
Fortunately that'd be overshadowed by the weirdness of them not appearing on GB and talking about wrestling.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
In the end, it was another strong E3 for Giantbomb. The Kenny Omega bit was garbage but otherwise we got great press conference reactions, amazing developer interviews from Jeff, great vlogs and the second to last segment hit the highs of previous years. Overall I'm pretty content.
Yeah pretty much my opinion too

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Glad no one left. It was a silly ending but with recent history of having someone leave at the end of E3 they should've just squeezed it into the end of the normal block.