• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
This Elite controller talk is so cool.

I really love what Microsoft is doing regarding hardware. So many cool ideas.

I really hope they don't drop the ball next gen.

EDIT: Also, Jeff is a fantastic interviewer.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Listening to them talk about Doom Eternal and "Best story" will be a battle between Mortal Kombat 11 and Doom: Eternal this year, won't it?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Avengers game seems like a mess
It's so fucking ugly and that presentation was the most confused, empty thing. They said almost nothing about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull an Anthem.

Also I'm sorry but I don't like the Link's Awakening style. It looks like Duplos. It's not without its charm but it all looks plastic.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Man...Avengers sounds dumb.

Hearing all the Nintendo chugginess talk, makes me really think about that Switch Pro talk.

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
man i gotta get a calender out and plug all these release dates into it and see what it looks like

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's so fucking ugly and that presentation was the most confused, empty thing. They said almost nothing about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull an Anthem.

Also I'm sorry but I don't like the Link's Awakening style. It looks like Duplos. It's not without its charm but it all looks plastic.

Duplos is a pretty accurate description. It's so sterile.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
"Tyler's new album is good"

Holy shit I seriously did not expect Jeff to be into Tyler the Creator at all, let alone Igor.

Go stream Igor now.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Decided to go to bed when Jordan Peterson got freudian dropped. I must have missed a lot lol.