• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are the guest podcast shows any good this year? No disrespect for the crew but I don't have time to dedicate to podcasts that are just them shooting the shit with random guests. Unless of course they've got some hilarious riffs going. Just curious if anyone here's spent the time getting through them all.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy to hear Respawn has roughly two dozen characters in some form of in the works for Apex. Obviously all at different stages, some shelved indefinitely and so on, but it's crazy to hear that there are that many at least thought out.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I am on the section with the Xbox Controller dude on it and he gives the most incredible non-answer to Jeff asking him if Project Scarlet is getting a new microphone. He should become a politician.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Calling it now. Cyberpunk is going to be a Quiet Man tier disaster when it comes to social issues.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Calling it now. Cyberpunk is going to be a Quiet Man tier disaster when it comes to social issues.
I think there's the possibility there are some powerful, meaningful things in there but everything they've used to advertise it has been so edgy and pulpy. Maybe they think the latter is what sells better? They're probably right, who can argue against selling it on "Wow, cool dystopia!"

I dunno. Pondsmith gave me hope but we'll see how they keep dropping the ball.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe my memory is off, but is this E3 prediction podcast kinda lame this year? They are going through appointments and stuff, they aren't exactly betting or anything. I remember this being more fun.
edit: Jeff's impressions at the beginning are good, just to be clear.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I take it Ben is sick based on the First E3 podcast.

Yes, Abby mentions him being sick in the latest "my first e3" thing.

Speaking of which I'mma have to not watch more of them. Just not really enjoyable.

Edit: Damn I misread you and basically just repeated what you said as a response...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Right now the games I plan to play for the rest of 2019:

Cadence of Hyrule
Wolfenstein Youngblood
Control
Gears 5
The Outer Worlds
Pokemon Sword
Doom Eternal
Luigi's Mansion 3

Maybes:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
The Sinking City
Zelda Awakening
Borderlands 3

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, weird that Danny and Ben both have gotten struck down by stomach issues. I hope there isn't something going around!

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can never stay awake for the whole thing. Giantbomb is the best thing about E3 - bless their collective hearts.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017

hey, looks like IGN got a full 20 min gameplay demo of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2!

it looks like they were having some controller sensitivity issues - seriously the camera moves like it's been dunked in molasses - and there's def. some spots that could do with some polish, but i think it looks great, honestly.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I am so bad at Hitman 2.

Elusive target attempt.

Now I remembered where these guys were originally so I had a good plan.

So I'm in the wine cell, drop the explosive and get the first guy. 2nd guy, I go to the government building and find him, the 2nd explosive botched. I panic, I noticed a pair of scissors on the desk, I toss them into his head for the 2nd kill. This is really sloppy work lol. Find the boat with the keys in it and take my 2 star rating victory.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rise the fuck up like you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator, gamers.
m7ww04jwxr331.jpg

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was making excuses in my head about how well the characters supposed to be an edgy asshole and then I realized why the fuck am I trying excuses for this diet racist bullshit from this company with a poor track record on social issues.
Yeah considering how much murdering goes on in video games I'm all for reprehensible protagonists, but if literally everyone in your game with a huge cast is an edgelord asshole and/or a stereotype you're not making a mature game, you're making one for 14 year-olds and guys who still see Tyler Durden as an idol.

LMAO poor Will

Last edited: