• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up on the segments and that was a good first night. Respawn and the final segment were probably the best.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
2019 is pretty barren for me. Looking forward to the Ghostbusters remaster and DOOM Eternal and that's about it for the year.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodlines is looking like it will be good at the most important aspects of being a Vampire game

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching last night's E3 video. Can someone please go start a Michael B. Jordan B. Peterson Twitter account now

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Google Doc or something keeping track of the guests that have shown up so far? I could rewind this video to find the names instead but wondered if there was an easy reference instead.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Is there a Google Doc or something keeping track of the guests that have shown up so far? I could rewind this video to find the names instead but wondered if there was an easy reference instead.
Just visit the site and look at the breakouts section.

IDP5zBU.png

Easiest and quickest way so far.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Catching the final segment from last night today, and it's very good.

Always love a Plante segment, and that Jordan Peterson "Is this your king" moment was amazing. Pat just sits back in the cut and occasionally drops a great joke before returning to listening quietly

tanky

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
I hope that Phil Spencer is on tonight. Jeff's interview with him is always a highlight for me each E3.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5 mins into the Gita, Pat, Chris, Dante, Tina, and Chelsea sit down and I'm already dying

The visualization of Tarantino staring at Sonic's feet muttering "gotta go fast" is powerful

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need Abby ambushing another duder from behind to get their death glare this year.

It's how I remain alive.