• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yEMXDX3.gif

gsk4Lc4.gif

Sep 12, 2018

Watching Super Eyepatch Wolf's Shenmue video and half expecting him to drop in this clip because he's a Giant Bomb fan.

EDIT: he included Jeff's "forklift simulator for assholes" rant as I was typing that lol

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Just caught up with the vlog. Hopefully Abby and Ben are both feeling better tonight. I probably won't stay up for the entire thing mainly because I will more than likely not get a nap in before Phil this evening and I'm currently running on about 2.5hrs of sleep.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
To be honest if the Ghostbuster Remaster is the bar then there's going to be another 50 games this year at least as good.

Eh, I really dig that game (and can only get a few games a year anyway).

2020 is already stacked for me. I've preordered FFVII already, and will be getting Bloodlines 2, Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, and Persona 5 Royal. And then a new console launches, so...

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
The Plante/Gita/Pat segment is good but don't sleep on the one before that with Felix and that crew. I was laughing heartily at loads of it. The two dudes in the back were very funny and feeding off Jeff better than everyone on GB apart from Vinny.

ashbash159

Oct 27, 2017
Finally caught up with all the GB content (except for the Bombcast they recorded last Thursday).

I love the night shows so much. Seriously the best GB content of the year.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I can probably make it through 1-3 segments tonight and bow out for the later half.

I only powered through yesterday because I had today off. Despite not owning a Microsoft console, Phil Spencer is always a good interview.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone else in the room:
6koCJNq.jpg

I don't know. Vinny, Alex and Abby are actual monsters because they engage Dan with his awful questions constantly. I will say my favorite part of the GB talks over conferences was them all talking about how basically every game was apolitical... and Dan didn't either catch it or acknowledge it.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
The stream equipment is going to die tonight won't it?

It always does during Phil Spencer, It's become a yearly thing almost.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. Vinny, Alex and Abby are actual monsters because they engage Dan with his awful questions constantly. I will say my favorite part of the GB talks over conferences was them all talking about how basically every game was apolitical... and Dan didn't either catch it or acknowledge it.

I only noticed that in the Ubi one and I figured that was more because of Ubisoft's own comments.

But yes, it was still amazingly relevant to his claims as well.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Did Ubisoft change some Achievements in Siege? Unlocked a few that I either already did or don't remember having an Achievement for.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
yeah i like the dungeon builder, it reminds me of a procedurally generated zelda clone i was messing around with coding. so its nice to have some new content

and a game is worth what its worth of course i just mentally pegged it at 40

hum

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The show floor video is a real eye opener.

Its like the entire show floor is now just seems like the Nintendo booth surrounded by the filler stuff that use to get pushed to the sides or in the cheaper second hall.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
just think of it as buying a huge set of plastic zelda character figures, zelda monster figures, zelda prop figures, zelda scenery figures, zelda forest, town, and dungeon playsets...

when you think of it like that, $60 is a huge value
you'd be foolish not to buy it!