• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why is it legend of zelda and not legend of link
NegativeDefiniteClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm watching the treehouse footage of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and yeah, I think I'm sold.

This is definitely speaking better than Square's Avengers.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
The show floor video is a real eye opener.

Its like the entire show floor is now just seems like the Nintendo booth surrounded by the filler stuff that use to get pushed to the sides or in the cheaper second hall.

Sounds like an accurate representation of the conferences. I kid I kid.

Square's was also good and Keanu was great.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Listening to the bombast, I am in Jeff's shoes with the anticipation of Splinter Cell every year and every year being dissapointed

Cadette

Oct 30, 2017
This may have been asked somewhere already and I just can't find it, but is there a green room feed this year?

Oct 25, 2017
I want Johnson back as Sam or a completely new face to the franchise tbh. And if they could go lo-fi and a little less facist that would be cool to.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally doing the Dreams tutorial and it's really impressive the controls they managed to cram into a DS4 but man, having to recenter the cursor every 2minutes because the motion sensor lose its center is a bummer.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Hoping Abby & Ben are feeling better.

It would be a shame if the vlogs and My First E3 are done for the week but I wouldn't blame them.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching Jeff and Dan walk around E3 and man it's sad. As a kid watching G4 all I wanted to do was go to E3 and see the games,booth babes(yeah I know it's frowned upon now) and the atmosphere. Now it's just bleh