• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I told my mom once that Halo 2 was a very fast selling game and she thought that meant I wanted her to buy it for me.

I played it for a week and got rid of it.

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
3842.png
God bless the ring

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
quick question for any of the homies here who bought Spidamanz for PS4 physical; does it come with a manual

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Bungie is officially leaving Activision. I don't know if Destiny will be better or worse without Activision's association but it will be interesting to see what the series is being just a Bungie joint.

I feel Activision kept Bungie in check. That meant bungie had to stick to a schedule and due to their all but common process of restarting half way through a dev cycle, it would mean the base games were a mess.

Now, though? A trade off. Bungie can take all the time they want(if they dont make a deal) but itll take longer to get the end product.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Does that ninja dude know how much damage all that hair dye is doing to his roots

It's toxic
The dyes shouldn't do that much damage if they're vegan or whatever, and he probably has it done professionally so the lighteners and "bleaches" should only be temporarily damaging.

Its funny when you thinking about how often he has to get it done to stay that vivid, which is probably once a week.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Destiny is the best its ever been" carries about the same amount of weight as "This is supposed to be the best Mario Party of the series"

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The dyes shouldn't do that much damage if they're vegan or whatever, and he probably has it done professionally so the lighteners and "bleaches" should only be temporarily damaging.

Its funny when you thinking about how often he has to get it done to stay that vivid, which is probably once a week.

With how much he makes it's probably more of an investment for the stream.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I just remembered that I had the Epic Games Launcher installed anyway because of Unreal Tournament (RIP), so I guess I might as well grab the free stuff. Did I miss the previous free game though?

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Oh okay, I already have Subnautica on Steam so that's fine. Everyone else better have that game now as well though!

Gandie

Oct 27, 2017
I finished Halo 5 for the first time today and all I kept thinking about while playing was Titanfall. They took a tiny step in that direction and it's frustrating. Either give me good Halo or truly innovate.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood the Subnautica love. It's just another one of those for me.
I know some folks who worked on it tho...
It has a polish that "another one of those" doesn't usually have. Plus marine based survival hasn't really been mined the same way land survival games have. When you start in the shallows it's a beautiful tropical feel, but it can quickly get creepy and unsettling in the way deep oceans can be. The soundtrack is fantastic, and there's just enough weird stuff that makes you think there's something more going on to keep pushing you along. Compared to most other stick and rock games where you're just building to get the cool shit

Status
Not open for further replies.