Giant Bomb |OT 11| New Personal Best

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's not that, is now that he put in the succint point that every style rdr had is pretty much just lifted from the western movies the housers watched.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
What was the name of that co-op platformer quick look when Vinny was subtly destroying any progress he and Alex could make without Alex realising? Was in the earlyish Beast days.

Oct 28, 2017
If there were ever more reason to not take stolen sheep seriously it would be calling Key and Peele “lowest common denominator”.

jeezy fucking peats
Sorry if the truth offends you

Key’s role on the Daily Show when I used to watch was to be a shouty one note character

Some people just aren’t funny no matter how hard they try, unlike me

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
i played metal slug 3 against because i do it every once in a while (free play obvs)

man that's a great aesthetic experience

it's kind of balls to actually play but i can overlook that

Oct 26, 2017
I literally have no time for anything right now cause I have so much shit to do at work so somebody give me a synopsys of the Destiny thing. Is it going to get good now Yes/No?
Maybe?

Bungie is independent again but it's also a >700 people studio so they'll still need money and they don't have Activision studios helping out with content production anymore. We'll probably have to wait for Destiny 3 to see the effects of the split.

May 5, 2018
I thought Vinny was talking about Turtle Castle Remastered and kept looking for it, but the game is called Eternal Castle Remastered. Sounds like Vinny said Turtle, which I wouldn't mind playing a game called Turtle Castle.

Edit: Yeah Lena! Spread the good word of Wandersong!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Vinny was talking about Turtle Castle Remastered and kept looking for it, but the game is called Eternal Castle Remastered. Sounds like Vinny said Turtle, which I wouldn't mind playing a game called Turtle Castle.

Edit: Yeah Lena! Spread the good word of Wandersong!
But Steam told me that Wandersong was fake though.

Oct 27, 2017
RDR2 should’ve gotten best looking. There are parts of that game that you don’t even need to go to that look better than 99% of games. I’m consistently amazed how detailed and beautiful that world is.

Oct 26, 2017
the $15 off the store code that you get when you pay the full $50 for a sub

blame Mr. F for saying promo code and not “store coupon”
I listen to too many pods, promo/offer code is burnt into my brain

Edit: whaa die another Friday is already not great? I haven't watched past the first, bummer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching this Eternal Castle QL and a bit bothered by how nobody seems able to understand what's going on even though it's pretty simple and straight forward. Like the "dog" they were freaking out over is obvious just a person on the ground hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.