• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered that I rented DQ Builders something like 3 weeks ago at the library and I still haven't installed it lol

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I remembered cause I got the email telling me it was due soon but I can just renew it through the website if I want.
Oh, I'm shocked they let you have games for three weeks. Here they're only a week, so you gotta rush through the popular stuff cuz someone else is in line for it. Imagine trying to cram something like Red Dead or a JRPG in a week.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I'm shocked they let you have games for three weeks. Here they're only a week, so you gotta rush through the popular stuff cuz someone else is in line for it. Imagine trying to cram something like Red Dead or a JRPG in a week.
I can take up to 5 games at a time for 3 weeks...

Like right now I have Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo Sport and DQ Builders lol

I still wish I had DQ Builders on the switch instead but they don't have Switch game and it's still way too expensive in store.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I can take up to 5 games at a time for 3 weeks...

Like right now I have Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo Sport and DQ Builders lol

I still wish I had DQ Builders on the switch instead but they don't have Switch game and it's still way too expensive in store.
Okay, that explains why when we've brought up libraries in the past I was able to get things near release. If I were to put a hold on Red Dead 2 right now, under your system I'd be waiting 11 months for a copy. As is I just checked and noticed they just got Smash and I got in fairly early so I'll be playing that in two or three weeks.

How much time have you put into the other two?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that explains why when we've brought up libraries in the past I was able to get things near release. If I were to put a hold on Red Dead 2 right now, under your system I'd be waiting 11 months for a copy. As is I just checked and noticed they just got Smash and I got in fairly early so I'll be playing that in two or three weeks.

How much time have you put into the other two?
GTS was to check the VR support so I'Ve done a few races but I'm not really interested in the full career.

I think I played 30min of SOTR and huh.... Yeah I'm good...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
GTS was to check the VR support so I'Ve done a few races but I'm not really interested in the full career.

I think I played 30min of SOTR and huh.... Yeah I'm good...
Yeah I did all of SotTR and you're better off.

Speaking of VR, I finally tried it when I played an hour of a first-gen Vive and I'm smitten. I just need to try some new stuff with proper room-scale and mistakenly convince myself that spending money on owning one of those is a good idea, then I'm set.

I guess I could get a PSVR but the tracking and screen size seems lesser. I was already seeing the "screen door" in the Vive.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
also I'm going to post photos on social media of me destroying my..... razors (?) because the company that makes them made an ad with an anti-asshole message (??)

twitter is exhausting

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
send Brad your energy
he needs it more than you do

giphy.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Man... Getting the double jump in a Metroidvania is still one of the best feeling

In other news... Monster Boy is really good.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
My mom got fired today (she's a hospice nurse) because she made a mistake on some charting and a doctor accused her of falsifying documents and got her fired for it. She's having a rough time. Fuck that doctor though, she's always complained that he's a dick to her.
Sorry to hear about this. My mom got fired last year for the first time because of her bitch boss

I hope your mom lands on her feet, friend

Is the OT side offline?

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Browsing through the eShop... Man... There sure are a lot of crap on there.

One of the game's trailer even has the virtual joystick from the original mobile version.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Best Top X list I've seen in a long time

Even learned some new things about VIII despite being a certified expert

Truly that game has the deepest depths

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
a report from the field

1. why... did my cat have to puke on my comforter... I hope she's not sick, and also I was already late to going to get groceries before this so instead my curry plans got pushed back a day instead...

2. holy shit the Master of Masters is a fuck

Now give us 428: Shibuya Scramble, cowards.

correct

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i haven't thought about zell in like 5 years but now my streak is broken

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i still think FLYING UNIVERSITY SCHOOL was the exact thing I needed to hear as I started high school

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
FLYING UNIVERSITY SCHOOL and you GO TO WAR with OTHER SCHOOLS

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Ben going "boom, you activated my trap card!" on the podcast had me in tears. It will never not be funny to me when used well.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is that the black coat dude from Dream Drop Distance? Because that string of boss fights legit made me drop the game.

nah, that's Anti Black Coat

(I didn't really have a problem with the final bosses - on the normal difficulty, mind - but I was probably a little overpowered + had gone out of my way to make good Dream Eaters just for the sake of making them)

Master of Masters is the dude whose apprentices are the Foretellers/leaders of the Unions in χ, the browser/mobile game; I watched the main story cutscenes from that in the past few days and he just kinda comes off, through his absence, as this mysterious but revered dude who soooorta stuck his followers with a real shitty task and then vanished, this more or less stereotypical legendary figure

but when Back Cover, which I half-watched while playing Dragalia Lost tonight, is not busy just adapting kinda w/e plot from χ it's like

just reveling in how much of a clear piece of shit this dude is, it's amazing

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017

(I didn't really have a problem with the final bosses - on the normal difficulty, mind - but I was probably a little overpowered + had gone out of my way to make good Dream Eaters just for the sake of making them)

Master of Masters is the dude whose apprentices are the Foretellers/leaders of the Unions in χ, the browser/mobile game; I watched the main story cutscenes from that in the past few days and he just kinda comes off, through his absence, as this mysterious but revered dude who soooorta stuck his followers with a real shitty task and then vanished, this more or less stereotypical legendary figure

but when Back Cover, which I half-watched while playing Dragalia Lost tonight, is not busy just adapting kinda w/e plot from χ it's like

Master of Masters was my favorite part of Back Cover for sure. Did you watch/read the translations of the JP χ story missions that haven't come over yet?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Ah, right. I need to rewatch Back Cover because I feel like I don't remember most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.