• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3075801-cp_acecombat7skiesunknown_ql.00_31_06_34.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
Dan returns to fly jets in the Strangereal and if that alternate reality doesn't get him the virtual one surely will.

---

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Dan is consistently the best at playing video games on staff but anything that requires patience or stealth is just a write off

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone knows that it is actually Brad that is the best at playing games, except when he's not.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
ah, I see, I see, I failed to consider that cookie dimension

I'm more of a disassembler, gotta get that frosting, though you are correct that doing so is more likely when dunking is involved

otherwise... yeah, I'd be horizontal; maybe your wife and Jeff understand cookies better than we do though? maybe they have the cookie secrets

So update: I got some oreos and tried it, and yes, My wife was actually screwing with me, its deeply uncomfortable to eat an oreo vertically (the inside part was jamming into my gums) and she wanted me to post on a forum to make a fool of myself.

That doesn't answer the question though: Jeff, WHY

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Dan isn't the best at video games just because he's the best at platformers, the objectively worst genre of video games.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Best dog of 2019 is Kenshi's bonedog. It will tear a person's arm or leg off during combat, then frolic afterwards. It's a game called 'limbs'.
A258A7CECC2D5AE06AC5C1725695685723F0E677

No jpg dog can compete with that kind of tote adorbness.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
We need to get Kenshi QL'd for Hella's sake now that 428 and EXAPUNKS have been looked at
Honestly, I don't know that anyone could really get into it. It's designed to be a long, intense, and ruthless roleplaying experience, which runs counter to every duder's interests. Austin or Dave might have gotten into it, if given the opportunity, but I think that's it.

Vinny you're my only hope.
If I can only watch one GB video from this week, which one should I watch
The Mario one is good fun.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I forgot Ace Combat was coming out this month. I fucking loved Ace Combat 4 on the PS2 but I only dabbled with the series here and there. Looks like impressions for this new one are pretty positive so def picking this up on PC later this month.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Arghh.... Why is RE2 only coming out on Friday instead of Tuesday? With Ace Combat coming out the next week, it would have been nice to have a full week with RE2....

The kinship that Abby and Dan have over MacGruber is so fucking funny to me

Trash has a tendancy of bringing people together

ket

Jul 27, 2018
I'm getting RE2 remake next week and probably the DMC collection on PS4. That'll do me for this month.

What y'all getting?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing Kenshi since the new year and have no intention of stopping now.
Y'all talking like Matt Rorie isn't the Boss of Fucking Bosses.
Sure.

I mean, if Jeff Gerstmann is the Boss, Matt Rorie is the Final Boss. That's why he doesn't work under Jeff, but instead under the watchful CBSi.

Brad is still a knight, though. A CHAMPION.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
it always surprises me how many people call themselves Giant Bomb fans but somehow are very particular about the things they want to the crew to talk and not talk about

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So update: I got some oreos and tried it, and yes, My wife was actually screwing with me, its deeply uncomfortable to eat an oreo vertically (the inside part was jamming into my gums) and she wanted me to post on a forum to make a fool of myself.

That doesn't answer the question though: Jeff, WHY

please thank your wife for providing us with #content at your expense

(that's genuinely very funny to have done)

We need to get Kenshi QL'd for Hella's sake now that 428 and EXAPUNKS have been looked at

so you're saying they should properly QL 428 too

The kinship that Abby and Dan have over MacGruber is so fucking funny to me

that and the Wipeout stuff, it remains very good

I just want more series where Dan and Abby can fuck with everyone else

Is that too much to ask

I feel like 13 Deadly Sims was almost that in some ways

I can agree with this want, but also think it's maybe hard to find an outlet where their approach to fucking with the others is aligned?

Status
Not open for further replies.