• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Oh it is completely random. If you press enter multiple times it just scrambles the result. That's not so fun.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's gonna be all pistols and overshields. He'll play this very conservatively.

Like someone else who had posted earlier, I'm not usually a shotgun guy, but the vanguard was so fun to play I actually had a blast rocketing around the arenas. This playthrough is gonna be really stop 'n' pop.
He was gonna play it in a boring way no matter what. If he played Vanguard he'd never use charge, and when he did he'd aim at the ground, die, and get frustrated. Give it another two episodes before he figures out to activate Tech Armor on purpose. Maybe by the time he does the suicide mission he'll figure out Warp is good against Barrier / Armor. Vinny's gonna keep telling him to use Pull / Throw, but he'll only do it on cue.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Alex playing a Sentinel may be a somewhat boring choice from a viewing perspective but it's incredibly tanky and pretty much perfectly matches his needs to get through the series - to die as little as possible.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I remember vanguard being fun but i haven't played mass effect in years

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea what Kindgom Hearts is beyond "Square and Disney", but that quick look looked pretty cool with the pirate ship and roller coaster and shit. I don't think it's a full price game for me, but I might consider it if there's a sale during a mid-year drought.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what Kindgom Hearts is beyond "Square and Disney", but that quick look looked pretty cool with the pirate ship and roller coaster and shit. I don't think it's a full price game for me, but I might consider it if there's a sale during a mid-year drought.
There's a lot of cutscenes

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017

It has a lot of cutscenes so I think you're better off ignoring it.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even sure I understand why Oops All Gokus is a joke. It's like a breakfast cereal thing, right?

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3078017-jimhanks.jpg

Giant Bombcast: 568: Metroid Crime
This week we welcome back Brad and his adventures with Resident Evil 2, Anthem, wrestling news, leftover chicken wings, and the wild ride that is Kingdom Hearts III.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
is it true they basically stopped doing Final Fantasy stuff in Kingdom Hearts after 2?

of the other games... BBS has Zack, and Re:Coded has the FF X kids in the Destiny Islands stuff and Cloud again in the Olympus stuff, but I thiiiink that may be it

I totally forget if anyone shows up in Days as well (I would guess that would also be Cloud, if anyone)

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Mass Alex 2 off to a strong start of them not reading the description and assuming a power is a passive ability

I missed this so much

Status
Not open for further replies.