• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
sKjAryT.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Pro tip: If you're playing Super Hot VR, don't hit your desk with one of the move controllers hard enough to actually knock the PS4 camera off the top of the monitor sending it thumbling all the way down to the floor because it will seriously FUCK UP YOUR BRAIN while you still have the headset on.... Holy shit...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Pro tip: If you're playing Super Hot VR, don't hit your desk with one of the move controllers hard enough to actually knock the PS4 camera off the top of the monitor sending it thumbling all the way down to the floor because it will seriously FUCK UP YOUR BRAIN while you still have the headset on.... Holy shit...
LMAo. How prone to motion sickness are you?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
played more Hitman

Hitmanned too good for the game to handle

game? still good

Donald Duck cucked Sora by stealing Riku's heart!

NOMURA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

wow what kinda fake KH fan are you

real KH fans know that the ship with Riku in it is Mickey and Riku

Was it known previously that gametouchers.com is a thing or has Jeff just been running this silently for two+ years?

where were you to remind me this existed when we last discussed it being a joke

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So Joeku .... How drunk were you during that Roma tweet storm last night?
Extremely, lmao. Movie turned me into a slobbery mess. My friend left me some Kraken and I went through it. Think I'm just about done drinking til I have Baileys in hot chocolate on Xmas with my family. It's so expensive being an alcoholic in Canada, and I'm afraid I'll order shit online I can't afford or say something really dumb and offensive because a joke works in my drunk brain that doesn't translate.

It was like $30 worth of crappy rum I went through though, so yes. Very.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Why did nobody tell me the glorious return of Idle Thumbs happened four hours ago? Nick Breckon is streaming Far Cry 2 right now:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Drew just mentionned this video on the UPF currently playing on GBI and it stills freaks me out

Bonus: The girl is an actress from around here

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fStyWXX.png

Hello and welcome to the final(?) update! The content drought is almost over, so I shall provide one more update to my adventures. Since Giant Bomb started doing GOTY, I have played 30 hours of Total Warhammer, and am around 230 turns of my campaign as Tyrion. So one final update to my adventures, featuring some surprise guests of unseen stature!

When we last met, we stopped the Dark Elves from completing their ritual, by my way of cutting a bloody swathe through their territory. However, the damned rats managed to start and complete their own. As they were all the way in the south, I had no chance of reaching them. They, however, came to me. To control the vortex, they needed to stake claim in Ulthuar. They attacked my southmost capital and took it over, after besieging it for days, I had no way to oppose them with my lord so far. When the rat incursion came, my land was strife with instability, rebels rising up at every corner. My remaining lords crushed them as best they could, and I was forced to make a temporary peace with the pirates as they had amassed their forces to the east. My Asur neighbors faired no better-the balance of power shifted and they lost ground, and Asur from across the region came to claim their stakes on Ulthuan.

And then the Skaven finished the ritual. It was a race against the clock to stop them from gaining control of the Vortex. All would be lost. And as I prepared for the final battle, i was surprised to see the Dark Elves and Lizardmen sent their own forces to stop them as well. It was a mobilized effort, this last breath of rebellion.

As the final battle begun, the rats dug up from various tunnels and attacked me in the rear, targetting my mage.

The Ratssassins were no match for her, and she dealt with them easily. By then they begun their offensive against me and the others.

My fierce warriors led the charge, closest to their frontline. They cut through rats like wheat, but their chemical weapons were no laughing matter.

The Lizardmen came up from the behind and struck at the behemoth beasts the rats employed, providing relief for my own infantry.

The Dark Elves attacked at the flank from the side, having to deal with their own monstrosities.
This rat kinda had a cute face though? said:

The rats used various dark machinations, summoning lightning, burrowing assassins, hulking ratogres, poisonous lobs. We had fire magic however.

Much blood was shed on all shed. And we managed to drive the rats back! And because of it, their god forsake them and their ritual failed, and they have lost their grasp at the vortex..for now.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
if any of you fuckers spoil KH3 for me

I will be very upset with you

I think (especially as I still have the seemingly completely wild contents of 3DS ahead of me) I'd mostly just go "...sure, huh" at any plot twist you could tell me but it's the principle of the thing, ok

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Yuk.... I'm about to go play some Astro Bot before going to bed but my PSVR is still full of sweat from when I played Superhot earlier.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
wow what kinda fake KH fan are you

real KH fans know that the ship with Riku in it is Mickey and Riku
Salarians EXPOSED! as a fake Kingdom Hearts fan!

what he doesn't want you to know!
if any of you fuckers spoil KH3 for me

I will be very upset with you

I think (especially as I still have the seemingly completely wild contents of 3DS ahead of me) I'd mostly just go "...sure, huh" at any plot twist you could tell me but it's the principle of the thing, ok
I just want to know if Lightning is in it

Oct 25, 2017

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Does Kingdom Hearts 3 get you up to speed on what the hell happened in Kingdom Hearts 1 to Dudersodium 320/3 Prologious or whatever that Aqua game was.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom hearts is a disease

kingdom hearts is the cure for cowboy poisoning

Does Kingdom Hearts 3 get you up to speed on what the hell happened in Kingdom Hearts 1 to Dudersodium 320/3 Prologious or whatever that Aqua game was.

please, Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy was my father's name

call me Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

(well, technically it's just Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage within that, but)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Update: Nick Breckon is streaming Far Cry 2 muted while drunkenly singing along to Chris Remo's Idle Thumbs songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.